Matt Fraction has art-directed a series of T-shirt designs based on the Hawkeye comic for WeLoveFine, and is donating his fee to Futures Without Violence. Including one based around this famous panel…
MALE-TYPE-GUY-DUDES! The truth will set you FREE!
Look. Here’s the deal: you’re not fooling anyone. We know you’re not Geek Girls. (The fact that you’re a guy gives you away.)
It’s okay. We understand. Being a Geek Girl is a pretty fabulous thing. We get it and love you for your aspiration. But the thing is, you’re not a Geek Girl… because you’re a guy.
So quit pretending and learn to love yourself for who you are.
Suit up folks. Phoenix Comic Con is just a week away…
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017