These Avengers 2 rumors continues to interest me. People forget that Cap, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver were the active team, for awhile, at a key moment in their early history. Which might fit in nicely with all these rumors about back-burnering Iron Man for awhile. Or with Feige’s maybe-so-maybe-not comments in the story, maybe it’s a hedge against Downey Jr deciding to not re-up.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Thursday:
What they’ve come back with there is confirmation that Joss Whedon has indeed written Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch into his Avengers 2 screenplay.
Why, in the age of instant global communication, filmmakers insist on telling stories that depend for their impact on surprising twists I simply cannot fathom. But insist they do.
The keenest and most efficient of the Doctor Who snoops on the internet seems to be one Ryan Farrell. Today he took some snaps on the set of the 50th anniversary special that reveal that, despite recent communications, we do have some callbacks to old, old Who history to look forward to.
Most-Read Comic Stories Thursday:
This is how Len Wein tells it;
DC’s What’s New column has been spotlighting upcoming bits and pieces in their comics. But more often than not, they’ve been highlighting upcoming villains.
Cue plenty of rage…
- Photos: Doctor Who Cosplay Show Hits A Few Bumps In The Time Vortex - July 23, 2017
- When R2 And C-3PO Met Big Bird: How Lucasfilm Marketed Star Wars In The ’70s And ’80s - July 23, 2017
- An Afternoon With The Crew Of Star Trek: Discovery - July 23, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters -23rd July 2017 – Show Me Some Sugar - July 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller Lists – 23rd July 2017 – An Interlude Of Jokes And Riddles - July 23, 2017