These Avengers 2 rumors continues to interest me. People forget that Cap, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver were the active team, for awhile, at a key moment in their early history. Which might fit in nicely with all these rumors about back-burnering Iron Man for awhile. Or with Feige’s maybe-so-maybe-not comments in the story, maybe it’s a hedge against Downey Jr deciding to not re-up.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Thursday:
What they’ve come back with there is confirmation that Joss Whedon has indeed written Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch into his Avengers 2 screenplay.
Why, in the age of instant global communication, filmmakers insist on telling stories that depend for their impact on surprising twists I simply cannot fathom. But insist they do.
The keenest and most efficient of the Doctor Who snoops on the internet seems to be one Ryan Farrell. Today he took some snaps on the set of the 50th anniversary special that reveal that, despite recent communications, we do have some callbacks to old, old Who history to look forward to.
Most-Read Comic Stories Thursday:
This is how Len Wein tells it;
DC’s What’s New column has been spotlighting upcoming bits and pieces in their comics. But more often than not, they’ve been highlighting upcoming villains.
Cue plenty of rage…
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017
- The Fake Jack Kirby Art That Sold For Over $2500 On eBay? - April 24, 2017
- Let’s All Watch A Video About How Diamond Have Changed Their Olive Branch Distribution Centre - April 24, 2017
- Does Your Copy Of Secret Empire #0 Have A Misprint On Page 2? - April 24, 2017
- Process Is The Topic of the Day At C2E2’s Writing For Comics Panel - April 24, 2017