Decades before Promethea #32, there was Cerebus #20. The Mindgames issue. Which folded out, to create… this.
One of the most groundbreaking comic books of its day – and still is thirty years later. Whatever you think of the man, his views and his politics, Dave Sim is deservedly one of the few comic book geniuses.
Rmember that when you see the four page foldout in Superman Unchained #1, Sim was doing this in the seventies.
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017