Decades before Promethea #32, there was Cerebus #20. The Mindgames issue. Which folded out, to create… this.
One of the most groundbreaking comic books of its day – and still is thirty years later. Whatever you think of the man, his views and his politics, Dave Sim is deservedly one of the few comic book geniuses.
Rmember that when you see the four page foldout in Superman Unchained #1, Sim was doing this in the seventies.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017