Decades before Promethea #32, there was Cerebus #20. The Mindgames issue. Which folded out, to create… this.
One of the most groundbreaking comic books of its day – and still is thirty years later. Whatever you think of the man, his views and his politics, Dave Sim is deservedly one of the few comic book geniuses.
Rmember that when you see the four page foldout in Superman Unchained #1, Sim was doing this in the seventies.
- Sherlock Holmes And John Watson – A Boy, His Bear And Endless Adventures - January 16, 2017
- The Bleeding Cool Dad & Kid Reviews: LadyCastle #1, Bad Machinery: The Case of the Unknown Visitor - January 15, 2017
- Yes, That Was Paul Weller In Tonight’s Series Finale Of Sherlock (No Spoilers) - January 15, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters – 15th January 2017 – Concern About The Comic Book National Debt - January 15, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 15th January 2016 – “DC Continues To Sell Circles Around Marvel” - January 15, 2017