Decades before Promethea #32, there was Cerebus #20. The Mindgames issue. Which folded out, to create… this.
One of the most groundbreaking comic books of its day – and still is thirty years later. Whatever you think of the man, his views and his politics, Dave Sim is deservedly one of the few comic book geniuses.
Rmember that when you see the four page foldout in Superman Unchained #1, Sim was doing this in the seventies.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUuQMnqBACg
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018