Going to bed. My last night before issue 9 of superior spider-man drops. Don’t cry for me. I led a good life.
— Ryan Stegman (@RyanStegman) May 1, 2013
When the rumours about what was happening towards the end of Amazing Spider-Man got out, lots of people were angry. A number by the ending of Amazing Spider-Man #698. And then again at Amazing Spider-Man #700 when they did the same ending again, but without a get-out clause. And then they put in a get-out clause with Peter Parker The Friendly Ghost. But in today’s Superior Spider-Man, they take the get out clause away. Cue plenty of rage…
— Ceejay Zelinsky (@Ceejinator) May 1, 2013
— Michael Scally (@FizzVsTheWorld) May 1, 2013
And now, if you excuse me; I going to dream of a world where Superior Spider-Man never happened.
— Jamie Aznable (@GundamRX101) May 1, 2013
Oh well, that was fun while it lasted. Guess I’ll be dropping Superior Spider-Man now.
— Rob Webb (@Xenocylon) May 1, 2013
Superior Spider-Man #9’s ending was just depressing.
— Jalen Portillo (@jjport1006) May 1, 2013
Screw Superior Spiderman
— Adam W. Starks (@Capt_Starks) May 1, 2013
Of course, some hate it so much, they love it.
Uh-oh. People are gonna be pissed after they read the new Superior Spider-Man. It was awesome.
— Mike Mullins (@MullinsIsAJerk) May 1, 2013
@danslott Loved Superior Spider-man #9. Mannnnnnnnnn are you gunna get stoned for that :)
— Brett Bowman (@ImBrettBowman) May 1, 2013
@danslottJust finished Superior Spider-Man #9, I finally hate you! Good story, but I still hate you
— Michael O’Seasnain (@SextonNYC) May 1, 2013
The truth is out there though;
Re: Superior Spider-Man. Why are people acting like the story is over? Have they never read comics before? Maniacs.
— Cody Carmichael (@CodyCarmichaelX) May 1, 2013
- From Perfect To Real: Moving Beyond The Strong Female Character At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Viking Funeral At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- A Comic Show Post-San Diego… “Some Jackass Who’s Always On Bleeding Cool” – Robert Kirkman - July 25, 2017
- My Conversation with Sonny Liew: The Eisner Winner Behind ‘The Art Of Charlie Chan Hock Chye’ - July 25, 2017
- You’d Have Gotten An Exiles #125 With Marvel Legacy If It Wasn’t for Those Pesky Kids - July 25, 2017