Here’s a look at the Dynamite exclusive covers for ECCC, next weekend. One for Shadow Year One, another for Masks and two for the Red Team.
ComiXology and Red 5 are also trying something new, a convention-exclusive digital comic.
Every attendee will find a code on their ECCC badge to download a copy of Atomic Robo: Along Came a Tyrantula, written and drawn for the digital medium only, and using a number of layered effects that will be unreplicatable in print.
The comic will then be made available for sale, digitally, on March 6th, through ComiXology. The above clip gives an idea, but here are some screens I’ve seen that show why this has to be digitally only.
Lots of that kind of thing.
I can’t make it to ECCC myself, but Bleeding Cool should have a fair few guys and gals on the ground, trying to keep out ears open…. do make them feel welcome!
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017