This is the Albert Einstein we always deserved and yet, until Manhattan Projects we never got a whiff of until now. I’m so glad we got Manhattan Projects.
Morning Glories does the hideous trick of applying a child’s logic to the Bible. Which is just the kind of thing it was never meant to stand up to. Hardly cricket.
Lots of child’s logic in Todd The Ugliest Kid On Earth as well as some entertaining reworkings of the modern world. Just keep saying it’s the new Chew, it’s the new Chew, it’s the new Chew while you are lining up to get the second issue.
The End Of Bram And Ben turns the impending apocalypse into the 1992 US Presidential Election. Or possibly the 2000 London Mayoral election. Let’s see which way this goes…
It’s harder to see in print, so let’s use some “special filters” – we see Wolverine’s education under the University Of Life…
Oh the irony, Cable. And X-Force.
Now these are the guys, in Batgirl, who would have made Robocop a much shorter film.
Katana gets her… cherry popped? It does get rather Fifty Shades very very quicky in her first comic.
Powers: Bureau #1 delivers some rather entertaining Marvel Comics swearing to deserve its mature readers label.
And that’s how Avengers Assemble does it without the mature readers tag.
While Fury is just… nasty. Yup, good ol’ Nick Fury. I hate that guy.
Okay, so how old would Buffy have to be now to still make a relatively instant Chernobyl reference? Or is it just all that hanging around with people who are centuries older than her?
Yeah, okay, I’m definitely not sending my children to Avengers Arena camp. I was okay with the idea up until now.
And Ghostbusters turns into a marketing machine, which is ironic bevause it only exists because of the Ghostbusters marketing machine. Or if not ironic, at least it’s entertainingly self referential…
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London, who are currently planning this little Valentine’s Day special tomorrow…
- Who Watches The Watchmen? Geoff Johns Does, At San Diego Comic-Con With The First Panels Of ‘Doomsday Clock’ - July 20, 2017
- Watch Halle Berry Chug A Glass Of Whisky At San Diego Comic-Con’s ‘Kingsman’ Panel - July 20, 2017
- The Props Of Blade Runner At San Diego Comic-Con – With A Surprise Appearance From Adam Savage - July 20, 2017
- Steven Moffat And Sue Vertue Talk Sherlock Holmes And Manga At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Jakks Pacific’s San Diego Comic-Con Panel In 61 Photos – Will We Get A Nightwing Toy Now? - July 20, 2017