Bleeding Cool Magazine article by Rich Johnston
I often run blind items, usually to protect me from legal action. With Bill Jemas however, there’s no problem, there is nothing you can say about him that he wouldn’t clutch to his bosom with joy.
Bill Jemas was a sports executive who was appointed as President by the Marvel board after the company went bankrupt in the late nineties. His job, as he saw it, was to pull the publisher out of financial wreckage and see it succeed by any means necessary.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #2 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
Bill Jemas photo by Luigi Novi.
- Stephen King’s Firestarter Gets A Remake By Akiva Goldsman And Scott Teems - April 28, 2017
- Infinity Gauntlet Is Not The Title Of ‘Avengers 4’, Says James Gunn - April 25, 2017
- Hawkgirl Day: Celebrating The First Appearance Of One Of The First Female Comic Book Superheroes - April 25, 2017
- Kingsman: The Golden Circle First Trailer - April 24, 2017
- Superman Lives: Official Justice League Movie Site Reveals Another (‘More Official’?) Team Shot With Superman - April 23, 2017