Bleeding Cool Magazine article by Rich Johnston
I often run blind items, usually to protect me from legal action. With Bill Jemas however, there’s no problem, there is nothing you can say about him that he wouldn’t clutch to his bosom with joy.
Bill Jemas was a sports executive who was appointed as President by the Marvel board after the company went bankrupt in the late nineties. His job, as he saw it, was to pull the publisher out of financial wreckage and see it succeed by any means necessary.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #2 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
Bill Jemas photo by Luigi Novi.
- What Does Epcot Announcement Mean For Guardians Of The Galaxy 4 And Beyond? - July 15, 2017
- Roswell, The Beginnings Of The UFO Craze And What It Has To Do With DC Comics - July 8, 2017
- Image Comics, Howard Chaykin Issue Apology, Pull Cover For Divided States Of Hysteria #4 - July 1, 2017
- The Secret Origin Of Spider-Man’s “Friendly Neighborhood” - June 26, 2017
- Did Somebody Say Madam Satan? Pep Comics #16 Heats Up At Auction - June 16, 2017