Bleeding Cool Magazine article by Rich Johnston
I often run blind items, usually to protect me from legal action. With Bill Jemas however, there’s no problem, there is nothing you can say about him that he wouldn’t clutch to his bosom with joy.
Bill Jemas was a sports executive who was appointed as President by the Marvel board after the company went bankrupt in the late nineties. His job, as he saw it, was to pull the publisher out of financial wreckage and see it succeed by any means necessary.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #2 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
Bill Jemas photo by Luigi Novi.
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #5: Kingdom Hearts Funko Box - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Games Countdown #3: Killing Jason in the Friday The 13th Game - December 30, 2017