Bleeding Cool Magazine article by Rich Johnston
I often run blind items, usually to protect me from legal action. With Bill Jemas however, there’s no problem, there is nothing you can say about him that he wouldn’t clutch to his bosom with joy.
Bill Jemas was a sports executive who was appointed as President by the Marvel board after the company went bankrupt in the late nineties. His job, as he saw it, was to pull the publisher out of financial wreckage and see it succeed by any means necessary.
You can find the full article in Bleeding Cool Magazine #2 at a comics retailer near you. Here is the Bleeding Cool Directory of retailers who have shown special support to the magazine and this website. Are you a retailer who would like to be included? Contact us.
Bill Jemas photo by Luigi Novi.
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016
- Transformers: The Last Knight Poster – What… Has Happened To Bumblebee? - December 13, 2016
- Mantis, Baby Groot, And 60+ Screencaps From The New Guardians Of The Galaxy 2 Trailer - December 3, 2016