There was no solicitation for Gambit #10. Instead they went straight from #9 to #11 by mistake. Issue #11 was meant to be #10.
Its solicitation text read.
• Desperate to learn the lady thief’s secret, Gambit joins Joelle on a heist that may even be too much for him to handle…especially when the villainous Tombstone gets involved!
• And when Gambit’s in over his head, who will answer his call for help? Here’s a hint: She’s the feisty, green-clad, roguish Uncanny Avenger featured on the cover! And she may just have an opinion of her own on Gambit’s extracurricular activities…
And this weekend, as well as the issue number, it reverted to;
* Desperate to learn the lady thief’s secret, Gambit joins Joelle on a heist that may be even too much for him to handle…
* Featuring zombified HYDRA agents! The villainous Tombstone! And a member of the Uncanny Avengers who ain’t too pleased with Gambit’s shenanigans…
The cover appears to have changed from left to right as well.
Is it too late to shut the stable doors after the Rogue has bolted?
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018
- Showrunner of Lucifer Teams with Lucifer Artist for Skyward from Image Comics - January 23, 2018
- Now You Can Buy Star Wars Porg Sneakers – but Are They Made from Porgs? We Find Out - January 23, 2018
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Telepathetic #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 23, 2018