There was no solicitation for Gambit #10. Instead they went straight from #9 to #11 by mistake. Issue #11 was meant to be #10.
Its solicitation text read.
• Desperate to learn the lady thief’s secret, Gambit joins Joelle on a heist that may even be too much for him to handle…especially when the villainous Tombstone gets involved!
• And when Gambit’s in over his head, who will answer his call for help? Here’s a hint: She’s the feisty, green-clad, roguish Uncanny Avenger featured on the cover! And she may just have an opinion of her own on Gambit’s extracurricular activities…
And this weekend, as well as the issue number, it reverted to;
* Desperate to learn the lady thief’s secret, Gambit joins Joelle on a heist that may be even too much for him to handle…
* Featuring zombified HYDRA agents! The villainous Tombstone! And a member of the Uncanny Avengers who ain’t too pleased with Gambit’s shenanigans…
The cover appears to have changed from left to right as well.
Is it too late to shut the stable doors after the Rogue has bolted?
- Chris Ware, Cosey And Larcenet Are Three Finalists For Angoulême’s Grand Prix , After Alan Moore Pulled Out Again - January 19, 2017
- VIDEO – Stan Lee Unboxes His First Box As His Second Goes Silver Age - January 19, 2017
- Image And Boom Are Diamond’s Comics Publishers Of The Year – The 2016 Gem Awards Results - January 19, 2017
- What If DC Were Publishing A Batman/Shadow Comic By Snyder, Orlando And Rossmo, But No One Made A Sound? - January 19, 2017
- Gendercrunching November 2016 – Marvel, DC, Boom, Titan, Dynamite And Valiant - January 19, 2017