There was no solicitation for Gambit #10. Instead they went straight from #9 to #11 by mistake. Issue #11 was meant to be #10.
Its solicitation text read.
• Desperate to learn the lady thief’s secret, Gambit joins Joelle on a heist that may even be too much for him to handle…especially when the villainous Tombstone gets involved!
• And when Gambit’s in over his head, who will answer his call for help? Here’s a hint: She’s the feisty, green-clad, roguish Uncanny Avenger featured on the cover! And she may just have an opinion of her own on Gambit’s extracurricular activities…
And this weekend, as well as the issue number, it reverted to;
* Desperate to learn the lady thief’s secret, Gambit joins Joelle on a heist that may be even too much for him to handle…
* Featuring zombified HYDRA agents! The villainous Tombstone! And a member of the Uncanny Avengers who ain’t too pleased with Gambit’s shenanigans…
The cover appears to have changed from left to right as well.
Is it too late to shut the stable doors after the Rogue has bolted?
- ‘Ninjak Vs. The Valiant Universe’ Footage from ‘Bat In The Sun’ Shown At SDCC - July 23, 2017
- Announcing The Winners Of The 2017 Diamond ‘Best Practice Awards’ For Comic Retailers - July 23, 2017
- Charlize Theron Kicks Ass At San Diego Comic-Con - July 23, 2017
- An Hour With Adam Savage - July 23, 2017
- The DC Masterclass Panel Welcomes Latecomers, From Dan DiDio To Greg Capullo To Frank Miller - July 22, 2017