There was no solicitation for Gambit #10. Instead they went straight from #9 to #11 by mistake. Issue #11 was meant to be #10.
Its solicitation text read.
• Desperate to learn the lady thief’s secret, Gambit joins Joelle on a heist that may even be too much for him to handle…especially when the villainous Tombstone gets involved!
• And when Gambit’s in over his head, who will answer his call for help? Here’s a hint: She’s the feisty, green-clad, roguish Uncanny Avenger featured on the cover! And she may just have an opinion of her own on Gambit’s extracurricular activities…
And this weekend, as well as the issue number, it reverted to;
* Desperate to learn the lady thief’s secret, Gambit joins Joelle on a heist that may be even too much for him to handle…
* Featuring zombified HYDRA agents! The villainous Tombstone! And a member of the Uncanny Avengers who ain’t too pleased with Gambit’s shenanigans…
The cover appears to have changed from left to right as well.
Is it too late to shut the stable doors after the Rogue has bolted?
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Two Iowa Comic Book Stores Close, One Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017
- Jae Lee And Brian Stelfreeze FOC Covers For Jim Henson And Victor LaValle.. - April 28, 2017
- A Box For Archie Comics’ Spider-Man Digests In Time for Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017
- Oh My Days! Bill Potts’ First Titan Comics Doctor Who Appearance, On Free Comic Book Day - April 28, 2017