Turns out that’s going to be a permanent situation. Not the out-of-printness, but the pricing.
Since publication, the book has been priced at $9.99, to encourage people to try it out, with the subsequent volumes costing more. But it seems that the encouragement isn’t necessary any more.
With the sccess of the TV show, it seems people would be more than happy to pay more. And so they will be. The new printing will be $14.99.
So if you did want to get into The Walking Dead trade paperbacks and were one of the few who had put it off, now would be the time, if you can find a copy at your store or online (the same price, Amazon doesn’t discount this volume at all, they know how much people want it)
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017
- Today’s Secret Empire #7 Revisits That Scene With Thor’s Hammer, Ahead Of The Final Issues - July 26, 2017
- As Of Today, Batman Is Officially A Meta-Human (Suicide Squad #22 Spoilers) - July 26, 2017
- Which Order To Read Today’s Secret Empire Comics In? And How Imperial Are They? X-Men Blue #8, Occupy Avengers #8, Deadpool #34, Mighty Captain Marvel #7, Captain America: Sam Wilson #24, Secret Empire #7, Captain America: Steve Rogers #19 - July 26, 2017
- Infamous Iron Man #10 Rewrites The Reality Of The Multiverse (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017