In today’s Cable And X-Force #3, we get a new bad guy. Possibly. One Teresa Peyton. Wannabe world conqueror? Communist terrorist? Al Qaeda cell member?
Or fast food magnate?
Yes folks, it’s the boss Eat-More and the link between her chain of restaurants and her mutophobic views. Which is clearly an allegory towards Chik-Fil-A’s Dan Cathy and his statements and support against against gay marriage.
So what options do Cable And The X-Force have? A boycott that could play into mutophobic concerns? Campaigning on social media? Maybe an ad campaign of their own? Hope, lay out the options.
Oh yes because there’s some kind of mutant virus involved at the store;s operations? Otherwise known as Glenn Beck. So can we hear from the woman herself?
So hang on… now we’ve moved into gun control? Not so much an anti-marriage bigotry analogy, but now anti-gun control for teenagers analogy?
What’s an American liberal or conservative to think? Can you be anti-gay marriage and pro-gun control at the same time? Then Cable And X-Force #3 my be the Marvel comic for you!
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017