In today’s Cable And X-Force #3, we get a new bad guy. Possibly. One Teresa Peyton. Wannabe world conqueror? Communist terrorist? Al Qaeda cell member?
Or fast food magnate?
Yes folks, it’s the boss Eat-More and the link between her chain of restaurants and her mutophobic views. Which is clearly an allegory towards Chik-Fil-A’s Dan Cathy and his statements and support against against gay marriage.
So what options do Cable And The X-Force have? A boycott that could play into mutophobic concerns? Campaigning on social media? Maybe an ad campaign of their own? Hope, lay out the options.
Oh yes because there’s some kind of mutant virus involved at the store;s operations? Otherwise known as Glenn Beck. So can we hear from the woman herself?
So hang on… now we’ve moved into gun control? Not so much an anti-marriage bigotry analogy, but now anti-gun control for teenagers analogy?
What’s an American liberal or conservative to think? Can you be anti-gay marriage and pro-gun control at the same time? Then Cable And X-Force #3 my be the Marvel comic for you!
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
- Marvel’s One Per Store Variant Covers – Collect The Set? from Mighty Captain Marvel To Venom - January 17, 2017
- Dark Horse To Publish Omnibus Of Buffy Season 8 Written By Joss Whedon, Bryan K Vaughan, Drew Goddard And More - January 17, 2017
- Tessa Hulls’ Journey Into Her Family’s Past Uncovers The Life Of An Extraordinary Woman - January 17, 2017
- Where To Get Your Copy Of RESIST!, The Anti-Trump, Pro-Female Comic Published For The Inauguration - January 17, 2017
- John Layman And Sam Kieth Create Eleanor & The Egret From AfterShock Comics - January 17, 2017