Shame: Pursuit is the new graphic novel from Renegade Arts Entertainment coming out at the end of April. Written by Lovern Kindzierski and painted by John Bolton, it’s the follow up to the first volume, Shame: Conception that was published in 2011. A third, final volume will be published um, some time later. Place your bets now. Here’s how they describe volume two…
Virtue, reborn into the body of Shame’s child, has spent 16 years in the haven, Cradle, which she had originally created to contain the evil that was her daughter. Charged to nurture the child Shame, it has been corrupted and become a dark garden populated by the twisted torturers that once were dryads and sprites.
Outside, Shame’s evil power has spread. Many people fall victim to her influence and more in turn fall victim to them. Some of the survivors band together and fight back. Of these rebels there is a young man, Merritt. He has found that the power to defeat Shame and her forces is buried in a tomb deep in the mound at the heart of the Great Swamp. So he embarks on a quest for this virtue.
- Jorge Molina And RB Silva Join Charles Soule On Astonishing X-Men? - July 25, 2017
- Hang On, Why Am I Being Asked To Preview Tomorrow’s Pitiful Human Lizard #14? - July 25, 2017
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017