Shame: Pursuit is the new graphic novel from Renegade Arts Entertainment coming out at the end of April. Written by Lovern Kindzierski and painted by John Bolton, it’s the follow up to the first volume, Shame: Conception that was published in 2011. A third, final volume will be published um, some time later. Place your bets now. Here’s how they describe volume two…
Virtue, reborn into the body of Shame’s child, has spent 16 years in the haven, Cradle, which she had originally created to contain the evil that was her daughter. Charged to nurture the child Shame, it has been corrupted and become a dark garden populated by the twisted torturers that once were dryads and sprites.
Outside, Shame’s evil power has spread. Many people fall victim to her influence and more in turn fall victim to them. Some of the survivors band together and fight back. Of these rebels there is a young man, Merritt. He has found that the power to defeat Shame and her forces is buried in a tomb deep in the mound at the heart of the Great Swamp. So he embarks on a quest for this virtue.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017