Shame: Pursuit is the new graphic novel from Renegade Arts Entertainment coming out at the end of April. Written by Lovern Kindzierski and painted by John Bolton, it’s the follow up to the first volume, Shame: Conception that was published in 2011. A third, final volume will be published um, some time later. Place your bets now. Here’s how they describe volume two…
Virtue, reborn into the body of Shame’s child, has spent 16 years in the haven, Cradle, which she had originally created to contain the evil that was her daughter. Charged to nurture the child Shame, it has been corrupted and become a dark garden populated by the twisted torturers that once were dryads and sprites.
Outside, Shame’s evil power has spread. Many people fall victim to her influence and more in turn fall victim to them. Some of the survivors band together and fight back. Of these rebels there is a young man, Merritt. He has found that the power to defeat Shame and her forces is buried in a tomb deep in the mound at the heart of the Great Swamp. So he embarks on a quest for this virtue.
- Watching Tom Felton Play Ping Pong at San Diego Comic-Con’s Fandom Party Last Night - July 21, 2018
- Amazon Prime Video Showcase at SDCC Showcases First Episode of Jack Ryan - July 21, 2018
- Extermination Will Kill One Of The Members Of X-Men Blue? (Spoilers) - July 21, 2018
- Who Will Be Journeying With Supergirl Into Space? (Spoilers) - July 21, 2018
- Bendis to Give Metropolis Its Own Court Of Owls? (Superman Spoilers) - July 21, 2018