They both worked on Turf, Ross’ first comic, published by Image, and then serialised in CLiNT Magazine. The Golden Age was to have been a new superhero comic from the pair and was planned to be published this year, and to have been followed by a racing comic called Speed Trap. Indeed, considerable amounts of work had been finished on the project.
However I understand that, due to a parting of ways, it will no longer be published as a collaboration between them and that full rights on the project have been returned to Jonathan Ross. Expect a new artist to be announced next year.
Here’s a look at what could have been.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017