They both worked on Turf, Ross’ first comic, published by Image, and then serialised in CLiNT Magazine. The Golden Age was to have been a new superhero comic from the pair and was planned to be published this year, and to have been followed by a racing comic called Speed Trap. Indeed, considerable amounts of work had been finished on the project.
However I understand that, due to a parting of ways, it will no longer be published as a collaboration between them and that full rights on the project have been returned to Jonathan Ross. Expect a new artist to be announced next year.
Here’s a look at what could have been.
- The Look Of London Film And Comic-Con From The Upper Gallery - July 28, 2017
- Image Comics To Publish 30 Walking Dead Tribute Variant Covers In October - July 27, 2017
- Captain America #695 Lenticular Cover By Alex Ross Homages John Romita Jr. And Bob Layton’s Iron Man - July 27, 2017
- Rich Johnston At The London Film And Comic Con Tomorrow, Table 38 - July 27, 2017
- The Return Of That Feminist Agenda T-Shirt (Marvel Comics Spoilers) - July 27, 2017