They both worked on Turf, Ross’ first comic, published by Image, and then serialised in CLiNT Magazine. The Golden Age was to have been a new superhero comic from the pair and was planned to be published this year, and to have been followed by a racing comic called Speed Trap. Indeed, considerable amounts of work had been finished on the project.
However I understand that, due to a parting of ways, it will no longer be published as a collaboration between them and that full rights on the project have been returned to Jonathan Ross. Expect a new artist to be announced next year.
Here’s a look at what could have been.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017