They both worked on Turf, Ross’ first comic, published by Image, and then serialised in CLiNT Magazine. The Golden Age was to have been a new superhero comic from the pair and was planned to be published this year, and to have been followed by a racing comic called Speed Trap. Indeed, considerable amounts of work had been finished on the project.
However I understand that, due to a parting of ways, it will no longer be published as a collaboration between them and that full rights on the project have been returned to Jonathan Ross. Expect a new artist to be announced next year.
Here’s a look at what could have been.
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018
- Green Lanterns #40 – “No Politics, No Complications” - January 23, 2018