Want to get insiden the head oif your favourite characters? It’s getting easier and easier. You can do it with pure telepathy, as Jean Grey discovers in All-New X-Men, out today.
Kid Apocalypse, in Wolverine & The X-Men, has the aid of some revelatory mirrors to show his desire to be, well, Superman it seems. Including a swipe file from the cover of Action Comics #1.
X-Men Legacy is nothing but this with Legion doing his best impersonation of a Dan Clowes drawing and he cycles through his various personalities.
We get a first person perspective viewpoint of the world from Deadpool in Thunderbolts which suddenly makes the character make a lot more sense.
While Cable And X-Force does this… well… just a little too literally for my liking.
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017