Want to get insiden the head oif your favourite characters? It’s getting easier and easier. You can do it with pure telepathy, as Jean Grey discovers in All-New X-Men, out today.
Kid Apocalypse, in Wolverine & The X-Men, has the aid of some revelatory mirrors to show his desire to be, well, Superman it seems. Including a swipe file from the cover of Action Comics #1.
X-Men Legacy is nothing but this with Legion doing his best impersonation of a Dan Clowes drawing and he cycles through his various personalities.
We get a first person perspective viewpoint of the world from Deadpool in Thunderbolts which suddenly makes the character make a lot more sense.
While Cable And X-Force does this… well… just a little too literally for my liking.
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018