Want to get insiden the head oif your favourite characters? It’s getting easier and easier. You can do it with pure telepathy, as Jean Grey discovers in All-New X-Men, out today.
Kid Apocalypse, in Wolverine & The X-Men, has the aid of some revelatory mirrors to show his desire to be, well, Superman it seems. Including a swipe file from the cover of Action Comics #1.
X-Men Legacy is nothing but this with Legion doing his best impersonation of a Dan Clowes drawing and he cycles through his various personalities.
We get a first person perspective viewpoint of the world from Deadpool in Thunderbolts which suddenly makes the character make a lot more sense.
While Cable And X-Force does this… well… just a little too literally for my liking.
- Duncan Fegredo And Laurence Campbell Launch BPRD: The Devil You Know, At Orbital Comics In London Tomorrow - July 25, 2017
- Nine Worlds Geekfest Of London Launches Over 200 Events In Three Days Of August - July 25, 2017
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017