My copy of A Plus X #3 is ripped. But it’s not alone. There seems to have been an epidemic of rippage this week.
So if you’re the kind of person who doesn;t appreciate joining up strips of paper to read the required speech balloon, then maybe you might like to search through the stack at your local store for a non-ripped version. If they have any. Some stores, it seems, don’t…
- CBLDF Tackles New Hampshire Bill That Would Restrict Reading In Schools - January 16, 2017
- Russia Uses Comics To Target Migrants For Looking At Women, Eating On The Street Or Talking Loudly - January 16, 2017
- The First Exclusive Retailer Variant With An Exclusive Extra Eight Pages Too – X-O Manowar For Collector’s Paradise - January 16, 2017
- Could Sony Sell Spider-Man To CBS? - January 16, 2017
- Is Archie Comics Dropping Sonic The Hedgehog? - January 16, 2017