My copy of A Plus X #3 is ripped. But it’s not alone. There seems to have been an epidemic of rippage this week.
So if you’re the kind of person who doesn;t appreciate joining up strips of paper to read the required speech balloon, then maybe you might like to search through the stack at your local store for a non-ripped version. If they have any. Some stores, it seems, don’t…
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017