My copy of A Plus X #3 is ripped. But it’s not alone. There seems to have been an epidemic of rippage this week.
So if you’re the kind of person who doesn;t appreciate joining up strips of paper to read the required speech balloon, then maybe you might like to search through the stack at your local store for a non-ripped version. If they have any. Some stores, it seems, don’t…
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018
- Stewart Lee Appears in Tomorrow’s Doomsday Clock #3 - January 23, 2018