Not Canal Street in Manchester, but Canal Street Station in New York, nestled in Soho and Chinatown.
Waiting for the 6 train, online comics dealer “Al Mega”of Long Island’s Comics Crusaders spied an individual was a batch of next week’s Marvel Comics – including Amazing Spider-Man #700 and Avenging Spider-Man #15.1 which are both intended to be held by retailers for an extra week, to be sold on December 26th.
After a convivial conversation, he offered to buy them for ten dollars. The purchase was made, he rushed to eBay… the rest is now history.
Canal Street is on a direct subway line from 50th Street station, right next to Marvel’s offices.
- Will Marvel’s ‘Royals’ End With Issue #14? - July 28, 2017
- Ryan North’s Passion For Dinosaurs Bleeds Into Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (SPOILERS) - July 28, 2017
- Marvel Comics Misgenders Its Own Superheroes In Marvel Book Previews - July 28, 2017
- Joe Quesada Lenticular Cover For Marvel Legacy #1 Is Now “Order All You Want” - July 28, 2017
- Simon Furman Announced To Write Robotech For Titan Comics - July 28, 2017