Not Canal Street in Manchester, but Canal Street Station in New York, nestled in Soho and Chinatown.
Waiting for the 6 train, online comics dealer “Al Mega”of Long Island’s Comics Crusaders spied an individual was a batch of next week’s Marvel Comics – including Amazing Spider-Man #700 and Avenging Spider-Man #15.1 which are both intended to be held by retailers for an extra week, to be sold on December 26th.
After a convivial conversation, he offered to buy them for ten dollars. The purchase was made, he rushed to eBay… the rest is now history.
Canal Street is on a direct subway line from 50th Street station, right next to Marvel’s offices.
- Tony S Daniel, On Leaving The Justice League For Now - January 23, 2017
- Star Wars Episode VIII Will Be Called…. The Last Jedi - January 23, 2017
- How Will Your Comic Store Celebrate Image Comics Day On February 1st? - January 23, 2017
- Walking Dead Co-Creator Tony Moore To Benefit Planned Parenthood With This Commemorative Trump Print - January 23, 2017
- Yet More Punching Nazis, Pepe The Frog, Richard Spencer … And Jack Kirby - January 23, 2017