Not Canal Street in Manchester, but Canal Street Station in New York, nestled in Soho and Chinatown.
Waiting for the 6 train, online comics dealer “Al Mega”of Long Island’s Comics Crusaders spied an individual was a batch of next week’s Marvel Comics – including Amazing Spider-Man #700 and Avenging Spider-Man #15.1 which are both intended to be held by retailers for an extra week, to be sold on December 26th.
After a convivial conversation, he offered to buy them for ten dollars. The purchase was made, he rushed to eBay… the rest is now history.
Canal Street is on a direct subway line from 50th Street station, right next to Marvel’s offices.
- A New Wolverine Comic From Marvel in April 2018… - January 19, 2018
- Martin Rowson to Adapt Karl Marx’s Communist Manifesto as a Graphic Novel, and More from SelfMadeHero in 2018 - January 19, 2018
- All 3 Marvel Comics Nominated for GLAAD Awards Have Been Cancelled - January 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Signs Kelly Thompson as an Exclusive Creator - January 19, 2018
- Nancy Silberkleit Now Distributing Her Own Archie Comic, Featuring Scarlet, One Copy at a Time - January 19, 2018