Not Canal Street in Manchester, but Canal Street Station in New York, nestled in Soho and Chinatown.
Waiting for the 6 train, online comics dealer “Al Mega”of Long Island’s Comics Crusaders spied an individual was a batch of next week’s Marvel Comics – including Amazing Spider-Man #700 and Avenging Spider-Man #15.1 which are both intended to be held by retailers for an extra week, to be sold on December 26th.
After a convivial conversation, he offered to buy them for ten dollars. The purchase was made, he rushed to eBay… the rest is now history.
Canal Street is on a direct subway line from 50th Street station, right next to Marvel’s offices.
- Let’s All Watch Frank Miller And Klaus Janson Talk Will Eisner For Over An Hour - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Writers, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017