Boy Layton retro-draws Emma Frost… she’s certainly come a long way.
This weekend broke non-convention weekend records on the site, smashed them to smithereens. Everyone is talking about comics it seems, and those who create them. Or not. More to come, I think. But it wasn’t the most read story this weekend… that was a classic, and came courtesy of an order from Cracked.com to read it.
Later today we’ll run the poll for Comics Personality Of The Year. I wonder who will be on it?
Top Twenty Traffic Stories Of The Week
1. “Hey! Quasi-Pretty-NOT-Hot-Girl, You Are More Pathetic Than The Real Nerds” – thank you for the traffic, Cracked.com
And Ten You May Prefer
- X-Men Blue And Gold Enjoy Time And Relative Dimensions In Space For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Being Spider-Man And Holding A Pig At San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017
- Alex Ross’s Design For The Post-Secret Empire Marvel Legacy Falcon - July 25, 2017
- The Inhuman Royals Return To Earth In 2018 For Marvel Legacy - July 25, 2017
- Riverdale Goes Darker For Season 2 – A Report From San Diego Comic-Con - July 25, 2017