Boy Layton retro-draws Emma Frost… she’s certainly come a long way.
This weekend broke non-convention weekend records on the site, smashed them to smithereens. Everyone is talking about comics it seems, and those who create them. Or not. More to come, I think. But it wasn’t the most read story this weekend… that was a classic, and came courtesy of an order from Cracked.com to read it.
Later today we’ll run the poll for Comics Personality Of The Year. I wonder who will be on it?
Top Twenty Traffic Stories Of The Week
1. “Hey! Quasi-Pretty-NOT-Hot-Girl, You Are More Pathetic Than The Real Nerds” – thank you for the traffic, Cracked.com
And Ten You May Prefer
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018
- DC Comics Cancels Trinity With #22 in April 2018 - January 22, 2018
- Will Marvel’s New Young Guns Move the Needle? - January 22, 2018
- 20 Previews of Free Comic Book Day 2018 Titles, from Barrier to Relay to 2000AD Reneged - January 22, 2018
- Frankensteining Marvel Comics Solicits for April 2018 - January 22, 2018