Boy Layton retro-draws Emma Frost… she’s certainly come a long way.
This weekend broke non-convention weekend records on the site, smashed them to smithereens. Everyone is talking about comics it seems, and those who create them. Or not. More to come, I think. But it wasn’t the most read story this weekend… that was a classic, and came courtesy of an order from Cracked.com to read it.
Later today we’ll run the poll for Comics Personality Of The Year. I wonder who will be on it?
Top Twenty Traffic Stories Of The Week
1. “Hey! Quasi-Pretty-NOT-Hot-Girl, You Are More Pathetic Than The Real Nerds” – thank you for the traffic, Cracked.com
And Ten You May Prefer
- What I Learned From Meeting With Ross Richie - April 25, 2017
- Exclusive: Teaser Trailer For Revival, The Movie Based On The Comic By Tim Seeley And Mike Norton, From Image - April 25, 2017
- Dark Lives Matter – Finally Something New From DC Comics? - April 25, 2017
- Can Batman And Flash Make The Watchmen Button Less Radioactive In Flash #21? - April 25, 2017
- Rewriting Superman From Scratch In Action Comics #978 – With A Little Help From Secret Origin - April 24, 2017