From Avengers #1, we get a rather entertaining comic book that posits seperate philosophies against each other. And then uses fists to decide the debate.
But we also get a history lesson of what is to come. Sqaudron Supreme, Imperial Guard, Ex nihilo and his crew. And then the light… is this the New Universe connection, the White Event? The War may be the Ultron War. And The Fall?
The members of the Illuminati? Looking down on Captain America? What have they done? And will we discover it in New Avengers #1?
Time to hit the Marvel AR for this comic… an intro by Tom Brevoort, pencils and inks, and a motion comic version of the last scene. Wake The World.
Comics courtesy of Orbital Comics, London.
Launching on Thursday Dec 6th 2012 the ‘Torchsongs and Fire Hoses’ issue of The Illustrated Ape magazine at Orbital Comics sponsored with an exhibition of artwork from the issue running from December 6 to January 6.
This 200 copy limited edition publication comes in a ‘Take Away Gallery’ bag with a 50 page comics section, CD & special Monkey Shoulder gift.
Contributing artists include: Mina Milk, Debbie Griffin , Marko Matysik. Anthony Ausgang, Matt Valentine, Molly Crabapple , Billy Chainsaw , Henry Hate , Jason Atomic, Jack Mclean , Carl Stimpson , Scott Jason Smith, Dwam Ipomee, Paul Ashley Brown, Trina Dalziel, RiotQueer, Nigel Burch, Jacob Stead, Sina Sparrow, Jessica Kemp, Beibei Nie, Bern Campbell, Madoka Nagata and Zak Smith.
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017
- SCOOP: The Return Of The Elementals From Dynamite Entertainment - April 30, 2017
- Taking The Comics Out Of Comics - April 30, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 30th April 2017 “The X-Men Are Big Sellers And Marvel Seems To Have Suddenly Remembered That” - April 30, 2017
- Grief For A Dollar - April 30, 2017