Earlier this year, Eddie Berganza was demoted from Executive Editor at DC Comics to Group Editor after a public display of sexual harassment at WonderCon. A number of people believed his days were numbered at the publisher, but more reliable sources noted that Berganza and Editor-In Chief Bob Harras had formed quite a bond.
One of the announcements made at DC yesterday was that Berganza would take over editing all the Superman books. Of late they have been split among a number of people, with Matt Idelson as Group Editor, but Eddie editing Superman, Matt Idelson editing Action Comics (and the upcoming Man Of Steel), Will Moss editing Supergirl, and Chris Conroy editing Superboy.
Now it seems all these books will be edited under Eddie Berganza’s watch. As for Matt Idelson? Maybe we’ll find out later, when a few people are over their hangovers.
- Let There Be Light? Tomorrow’s Ultimates 2 #8 Tells The Very Beginning Of The Marvel Multiverse - April 25, 2017
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017