Earlier this year, Eddie Berganza was demoted from Executive Editor at DC Comics to Group Editor after a public display of sexual harassment at WonderCon. A number of people believed his days were numbered at the publisher, but more reliable sources noted that Berganza and Editor-In Chief Bob Harras had formed quite a bond.
One of the announcements made at DC yesterday was that Berganza would take over editing all the Superman books. Of late they have been split among a number of people, with Matt Idelson as Group Editor, but Eddie editing Superman, Matt Idelson editing Action Comics (and the upcoming Man Of Steel), Will Moss editing Supergirl, and Chris Conroy editing Superboy.
Now it seems all these books will be edited under Eddie Berganza’s watch. As for Matt Idelson? Maybe we’ll find out later, when a few people are over their hangovers.
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018
- Family of Star Wars/Deadpool Artist Nicole ‘Nik’ Virella Raising Money for Operation - March 19, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Shop Launches Its Own Comics with Darick Robertson, Michael McMillian, and Lindsey Stirling - March 19, 2018
- Christopher Sebela and Joshua Hixson Launch Shanghai Red from Image in June - March 19, 2018