Tomorrow, Marvel publish Avengers #1 by Jonathan Hickman and Jerome Opena. It looks like it might be rather good. Here’s a video preview… including the first few scenes of the comic in motion form,
Marvel is pleased to present your first look at Avengers #1, kicking off the all-new ongoing series from the blockbuster creative team of writer Jonathan Hickman, artist Jerome Opena and colorist Dean White! The greatest heroes in comics together on one unbeatable team! Now shipping twice a month, the Avengers “go large,” expanding their roster and their sphere of influence to a global and even interplanetary level. When Captain America puts out his call – who will answer? Big threats, big ideas, big idealism – these are the Avengers NOW!
An all-new direction! All-new threats! This is Avengers NOW!
This December, Jonathan Hickman and Jerome Opena redefine what it means to be Earth’s Mightiest in Avengers #1!
AVENGERS #1 (SEP120526)
Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN
Art by JEROME OPENA
Colors by DEAN WHITE
Cover by DUSTIN WEAVER
ON SALE DECEMBER 5th!
- POW! Entertainment Registers More ‘Stan Lee’ Trademarks for Sleeping Bags, Pizza Crust Mixes and Yoga Mats - April 22, 2018
- Gabriele Dell’Otto’s Exclusive Retailer Variant for Amazing Spider-Man #800 - April 22, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd April 2018 – ‘Action Comics Was the Highest/Fastest Selling Book in Our History’ - April 22, 2018
- Lying In The Gutters – 22nd April 2018 – DC ComicsGetting Fresh - April 22, 2018
- The Age Of Bronze Goes Full Colour as a Digital Ongong Series - April 22, 2018