Tomorrow, Marvel publish Avengers #1 by Jonathan Hickman and Jerome Opena. It looks like it might be rather good. Here’s a video preview… including the first few scenes of the comic in motion form,
Marvel is pleased to present your first look at Avengers #1, kicking off the all-new ongoing series from the blockbuster creative team of writer Jonathan Hickman, artist Jerome Opena and colorist Dean White! The greatest heroes in comics together on one unbeatable team! Now shipping twice a month, the Avengers “go large,” expanding their roster and their sphere of influence to a global and even interplanetary level. When Captain America puts out his call – who will answer? Big threats, big ideas, big idealism – these are the Avengers NOW!
An all-new direction! All-new threats! This is Avengers NOW!
This December, Jonathan Hickman and Jerome Opena redefine what it means to be Earth’s Mightiest in Avengers #1!
AVENGERS #1 (SEP120526)
Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN
Art by JEROME OPENA
Colors by DEAN WHITE
Cover by DUSTIN WEAVER
ON SALE DECEMBER 5th!
- The Other History Of The DC Universe by John Ridley Vs Glory Scroll/Black Reign by Michael Davis - October 20, 2018
- Why 5 Kid Comics of California May Be Closing Down - October 20, 2018
- Gary Reed’s Final Comic, Savants, to See Print in 2019 - October 20, 2018
- In Depth Look at This Yu-Gi-Oh! Thing the Kids Go On About – Part Three - October 20, 2018
- Colleen Douglas and Chris Zero to Launch ‘God of Bad Men’ in January - October 20, 2018