Bleeding Cool has been talking about DC’s upcoming Villains Month for a short while now. A chance to reintroduce a host of supervillains to the new DCU, and putting them up against superheroes they may not always have been associated with.
Apart from Batman and The Riddler.
We’ve already reported on The Prankster in Nightwing, now I understand we can look forward to the rebooted Ventriloquist and Scarface in Batgirl.
Created by Alan Grant, John Wagner and Norm Breyfogle in the late eighties on Detective Comics, The Ventriloquist was a mild mannered man who controlled (apparently) a much feared gangster puppet. He was briefly seen, all Bane-pumped up, in Detective Comics last year…
- Shooting Venom On The Streets Of San Francisco - January 22, 2018
- An Analysis of Promethea’s Appearance In Justice League Of America #23 – and a Possible Way Out(SPOILERS) - January 22, 2018
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018