Bleeding Cool has been talking about DC’s upcoming Villains Month for a short while now. A chance to reintroduce a host of supervillains to the new DCU, and putting them up against superheroes they may not always have been associated with.
Apart from Batman and The Riddler.
We’ve already reported on The Prankster in Nightwing, now I understand we can look forward to the rebooted Ventriloquist and Scarface in Batgirl.
Created by Alan Grant, John Wagner and Norm Breyfogle in the late eighties on Detective Comics, The Ventriloquist was a mild mannered man who controlled (apparently) a much feared gangster puppet. He was briefly seen, all Bane-pumped up, in Detective Comics last year…
- Clive Barker Writing Nine Inch Nails Comics? Inside Heavy Metal Magazine’s Music Special - July 28, 2017
- Jim Starlin And Alan Davis’s Thanos: The Infinity Siblings OGN Will Be First In A Trilogy - July 28, 2017
- Frazer Irving, London Film And Comic Con And Doctor Endless - July 28, 2017
- Brian Herbert Adapting Dune Into A Three Part “Faithful” Graphic Novel – With More To Come - July 28, 2017
- The Look Of London Film And Comic-Con From The Upper Gallery - July 28, 2017