Bleeding Cool has been talking about DC’s upcoming Villains Month for a short while now. A chance to reintroduce a host of supervillains to the new DCU, and putting them up against superheroes they may not always have been associated with.
Apart from Batman and The Riddler.
We’ve already reported on The Prankster in Nightwing, now I understand we can look forward to the rebooted Ventriloquist and Scarface in Batgirl.
Created by Alan Grant, John Wagner and Norm Breyfogle in the late eighties on Detective Comics, The Ventriloquist was a mild mannered man who controlled (apparently) a much feared gangster puppet. He was briefly seen, all Bane-pumped up, in Detective Comics last year…
- The Daily LITG – 20th October 2018 - October 20, 2018
- Two Meta-Looks at Comics From Marvel and DC This Week - October 19, 2018
- Archie Comics Cancels Their Marvel Digest Volumes - October 19, 2018
- Marvel Comics Challenge Another Punisher Trademark Application by Militia Group - October 19, 2018
- So Why Are There No Comic Book Unions Then? - October 19, 2018