Bleeding Cool has been talking about DC’s upcoming Villains Month for a short while now. A chance to reintroduce a host of supervillains to the new DCU, and putting them up against superheroes they may not always have been associated with.
Apart from Batman and The Riddler.
We’ve already reported on The Prankster in Nightwing, now I understand we can look forward to the rebooted Ventriloquist and Scarface in Batgirl.
Created by Alan Grant, John Wagner and Norm Breyfogle in the late eighties on Detective Comics, The Ventriloquist was a mild mannered man who controlled (apparently) a much feared gangster puppet. He was briefly seen, all Bane-pumped up, in Detective Comics last year…
- Boom’s Firefly #1 Has Pre-Orders of 57,291 Copies – Any More For Any More? - October 23, 2018
- Victor Gorelick Does Not Pay Tribute to Archie’s Co-CEO Nancy Silberkleit - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: What’s Up With The Inhumans Then? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Sorry, Jane Foster Isn’t Getting Her Own Comic Book? - October 23, 2018
- NYCC Goss: Charles Soule – From Daredevil to Star Wars - October 23, 2018