Bleeding Cool has been talking about DC’s upcoming Villains Month for a short while now. A chance to reintroduce a host of supervillains to the new DCU, and putting them up against superheroes they may not always have been associated with.
Apart from Batman and The Riddler.
We’ve already reported on The Prankster in Nightwing, now I understand we can look forward to the rebooted Ventriloquist and Scarface in Batgirl.
Created by Alan Grant, John Wagner and Norm Breyfogle in the late eighties on Detective Comics, The Ventriloquist was a mild mannered man who controlled (apparently) a much feared gangster puppet. He was briefly seen, all Bane-pumped up, in Detective Comics last year…
- Amanda Waller Appreciates Donald Trump’s ‘Impulsiveness’ in Today’s Suicide Squad #40 - April 25, 2018
- Hercules – Back On The Wagon in Avengers #690? - April 25, 2018
- Glenn Talbot Always Completes His Mission – Shout Sheet for Friday’s Marvel’s Agents Of SHIELD - April 25, 2018
- Is This the Missing Justice League Comic? (Justice League of America #29 SPOILERS) - April 25, 2018
- Is There a Post-Credits Scene at the End of Avengers: Infinity War? [Spoiler-Free] - April 24, 2018