Coco the comic book…curse you Graig Weich!
So, stuff is happening at DC right now. People walking off books, people walking back on them, all manner of villains returning, although some people see Dan DiDio as the biggest villain of all. I can’t believe that, he’s far too cuddly. As ever, Bleeding Cool does our best to let you know what’s being discussed behind closed doors, from the crumbs that fall to us from the table even if the course changes after we report it.
And with that mixed mataphor, who would have thought the New Universe would have so many fans? I was a DP7 and Psi-Force man through and through…
Top Twenty Traffic Stories Of The Week
And Ten You May Prefer
- Batman’s Plan for Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy in This Week’s Batman #43 - March 19, 2018
- Man, Everyone Gets to be Worthy These Days (Thanos #16 and #17 Spoilers) - March 19, 2018
- Family of Star Wars/Deadpool Artist Nicole ‘Nik’ Virella Raising Money for Operation - March 19, 2018
- Golden Apple Comics Shop Launches Its Own Comics with Darick Robertson, Michael McMillian, and Lindsey Stirling - March 19, 2018
- Christopher Sebela and Joshua Hixson Launch Shanghai Red from Image in June - March 19, 2018