Coco the comic book…curse you Graig Weich!
So, stuff is happening at DC right now. People walking off books, people walking back on them, all manner of villains returning, although some people see Dan DiDio as the biggest villain of all. I can’t believe that, he’s far too cuddly. As ever, Bleeding Cool does our best to let you know what’s being discussed behind closed doors, from the crumbs that fall to us from the table even if the course changes after we report it.
And with that mixed mataphor, who would have thought the New Universe would have so many fans? I was a DP7 and Psi-Force man through and through…
Top Twenty Traffic Stories Of The Week
And Ten You May Prefer
- Godshaper By Si Spurrier And Jonas Goonface – The Shape Of Comics To Come? - January 20, 2017
- Cullen Bunn Unleashes Another Monster, Regression With Danny Luckert For Image Comics - January 20, 2017
- Will Rosado Joins Catalyst Prime’s Free Comic Book Day - January 20, 2017
- Plague Of Locusts, Frogs Fall From Sky And Witchblade Returns As A TV Series Again - January 20, 2017
- Don’t Fear Kim Reaper…. Supernatural Romance Leads Oni Press’ Solicits For April 2017 - January 20, 2017