We pretty much know that Batman, by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo, is getting the Riddler as part of an Early Days Of Batman story, but what about the other titles?
I understand that Nightwing is getting Superman villain The Prankster.
Originally introduced in 1942, he commits crimes via practical jokes. He was reinvented in the eighties as an embittered children’s TV presenter, before becoming a more serious and unpredictable threat, working for Lord Satanus, and then Lex Luthor, and becomes a distraction-for-hire for super villain plots, offering discount for those that involve Superman…
Could this explain what on earth he’ll be doing in Gotham?
He’s also been appearing in the Smallville comic book.
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018
- Ralph Macchio Returns to the Avengers for the Infinity Shards! - January 23, 2018