We pretty much know that Batman, by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo, is getting the Riddler as part of an Early Days Of Batman story, but what about the other titles?
I understand that Nightwing is getting Superman villain The Prankster.
Originally introduced in 1942, he commits crimes via practical jokes. He was reinvented in the eighties as an embittered children’s TV presenter, before becoming a more serious and unpredictable threat, working for Lord Satanus, and then Lex Luthor, and becomes a distraction-for-hire for super villain plots, offering discount for those that involve Superman…
Could this explain what on earth he’ll be doing in Gotham?
He’s also been appearing in the Smallville comic book.
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017