We pretty much know that Batman, by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo, is getting the Riddler as part of an Early Days Of Batman story, but what about the other titles?
I understand that Nightwing is getting Superman villain The Prankster.
Originally introduced in 1942, he commits crimes via practical jokes. He was reinvented in the eighties as an embittered children’s TV presenter, before becoming a more serious and unpredictable threat, working for Lord Satanus, and then Lex Luthor, and becomes a distraction-for-hire for super villain plots, offering discount for those that involve Superman…
Could this explain what on earth he’ll be doing in Gotham?
He’s also been appearing in the Smallville comic book.
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017