That last, adjectiveless version has now been cancelled by Marvel. It began as a third central X-Men title to exploit the media’s taste for vampires by pitting the X-Men against a vampire foe, but this failed to catch on as intended and it has been a little rudderless since.
Here’s the final solicitation.
SETH PECK (W) • JEFTE PALO (A)
Cover by ADAM KUBERT
Final Issue Variant by DALE KEOWN
• FINAL ISSUE!
• At the end of an era, Storm puts a team together to search for the start of the next.
• In the field, will Angel challenge her for leadership?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
- No One Told JH Williams III That Promethea Was Joining the Justice League - January 18, 2018
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Created Variant of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018