I have been spoiled on Amazing Spider-Man #698-Superior Spider-Man #1. It happens.
I’m not going to spoil it for you. First, because I’m not actually a fan of spoiling stories. I know. When it’s happened it’s usually been an accident, or in pursuit of something bigger. And usually with massive spoiler warnings.
And second because I want Dan Slott to like me. He’s my eldest daughter’s favourite writer so when I saw;
I’m VERY serious. I see you spoiling or RT’ing a spoiler for ASM #698 before Nov 21st, I’ll block you from all my social media. For life.
— Dan Slott (@DanSlott) November 13, 2012
I had no choice. Sorry.
November 21st though is my fortieth birthday so all bets are off!
And no, I’m not going to tell you. Except… except…
It’s not Miguel.
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017