I have been spoiled on Amazing Spider-Man #698-Superior Spider-Man #1. It happens.
I’m not going to spoil it for you. First, because I’m not actually a fan of spoiling stories. I know. When it’s happened it’s usually been an accident, or in pursuit of something bigger. And usually with massive spoiler warnings.
And second because I want Dan Slott to like me. He’s my eldest daughter’s favourite writer so when I saw;
I’m VERY serious. I see you spoiling or RT’ing a spoiler for ASM #698 before Nov 21st, I’ll block you from all my social media. For life.
— Dan Slott (@DanSlott) November 13, 2012
I had no choice. Sorry.
November 21st though is my fortieth birthday so all bets are off!
And no, I’m not going to tell you. Except… except…
It’s not Miguel.
- Just Five Exclusive Retailer Cover Variants From Marvel Again for July – X-Men, Deadpool, Guardians, Spider-Men And Secret Empire - April 28, 2017
- The Fate Of Kieron Gillen And Jamie McKelvie In Skottie Young’s I Hate Image Comics For Free Comic Book Day (SPOILERS) - April 28, 2017
- As Marvel Sends Outs Corrected Printing Of Secret Empire #0, #6 Increases In Size - April 28, 2017
- James Cameron’s Avatar Comic For Free Comic Book Day Shows You What Happened After Jake Jumped Toruk Makto - April 28, 2017
- Marvel Bumps Up Their “True Believers” $1 Spider-Man Reprints Ahead Of Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017