You didn’t think it was going to come that easily did you? The Bryan O’Malley variant cover for Young Avengers #1? Originally solicited as being able to be ordered by any old Harry or Sally, Marvel have now placed restrictions on it – copies can be ordered, in any amount, but only if the retailer also orders copies of the standard cover that exceed their orders for AVX #6 which, according to usual North American Diamond estimates, will have been around 75,000 copies.So if you want a copy, you may have to persuade your retailer to order a few more copies of the standard version. Maybe buy a couple yourself.Of course there is another option that some larger stores have been taken. Those with more than one store, with more than one Diamond account, can game the system slightly. By keeping orders generally low on one account and making up stock with a higher order account, you can then order these kind of deals with the low order account for both stores, and qualify for the variant covers easily.
And then if any order qualifications are based on Young Avengers #1 in the future, order that from the high order account instead.
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017