You didn’t think it was going to come that easily did you? The Bryan O’Malley variant cover for Young Avengers #1? Originally solicited as being able to be ordered by any old Harry or Sally, Marvel have now placed restrictions on it – copies can be ordered, in any amount, but only if the retailer also orders copies of the standard cover that exceed their orders for AVX #6 which, according to usual North American Diamond estimates, will have been around 75,000 copies.So if you want a copy, you may have to persuade your retailer to order a few more copies of the standard version. Maybe buy a couple yourself.Of course there is another option that some larger stores have been taken. Those with more than one store, with more than one Diamond account, can game the system slightly. By keeping orders generally low on one account and making up stock with a higher order account, you can then order these kind of deals with the low order account for both stores, and qualify for the variant covers easily.
And then if any order qualifications are based on Young Avengers #1 in the future, order that from the high order account instead.
- 31 Shots Of Cosplay From C2E2 Day 2 From Neon Leia To A Full Galactus - April 22, 2017
- Legacy Numbering, Classic And Modern Characters, Value Stamps And The Return Of FOOM To Marvel Comics – What Were Bleeding Cool Scoops? - April 22, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: Smile – It’s A Good Thirteenth Life - April 22, 2017
- Talking Hydra, Marvel, Nazis, Captain America On A Saturday Morning - April 22, 2017
- Heavy Metal Have Their Own Dark Matter To Launch This Weekend At C2E2 – And You Can Drink It - April 22, 2017