I need you to be a little patient with me. I know very little about American sport. But I’m going to give this a go.
Recently, Bleeding Cool ran an article on how the Brooklyn Nets basketball team were getting a superhero comic created for them by Marvel, Brookly Knight, that Editor-In-Chief Axel Alonso was involved in, hence the all star creative team of Jason Aaron and Mike Deodato Jr.
But when you favour one side in a sport, especially commercially, the opposition may not take kindly to it.
Which may be why the ads for bitter rival team New York Knicks, make a reference to the accident-prone Spider-Man Broadway show, Turn Off The Dark.
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018