I need you to be a little patient with me. I know very little about American sport. But I’m going to give this a go.
Recently, Bleeding Cool ran an article on how the Brooklyn Nets basketball team were getting a superhero comic created for them by Marvel, Brookly Knight, that Editor-In-Chief Axel Alonso was involved in, hence the all star creative team of Jason Aaron and Mike Deodato Jr.
But when you favour one side in a sport, especially commercially, the opposition may not take kindly to it.
Which may be why the ads for bitter rival team New York Knicks, make a reference to the accident-prone Spider-Man Broadway show, Turn Off The Dark.
- Vulture.com Gets A Nice Big Plug In Spider-Man’s Free Comic Book Day - April 27, 2017
- Action Lab Announces Zombie Tramp, Vampblade And Dollface Crossover -The Danger Doll Squad - April 27, 2017
- Animal Jam Comic To Come With Free Stickers - April 27, 2017
- Fan Expo Buys Calgary Expo, To Add To Its Collection Of Comic Cons? (UPDATE: Nope) - April 27, 2017
- Secret Empire #2 Tops Advance Reorders - April 27, 2017