I need you to be a little patient with me. I know very little about American sport. But I’m going to give this a go.
Recently, Bleeding Cool ran an article on how the Brooklyn Nets basketball team were getting a superhero comic created for them by Marvel, Brookly Knight, that Editor-In-Chief Axel Alonso was involved in, hence the all star creative team of Jason Aaron and Mike Deodato Jr.
But when you favour one side in a sport, especially commercially, the opposition may not take kindly to it.
Which may be why the ads for bitter rival team New York Knicks, make a reference to the accident-prone Spider-Man Broadway show, Turn Off The Dark.
- Duncan Fegredo And Laurence Campbell Launch BPRD: The Devil You Know, At Orbital Comics In London Tomorrow - July 25, 2017
- Nine Worlds Geekfest Of London Launches Over 200 Events In Three Days Of August - July 25, 2017
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017