I need you to be a little patient with me. I know very little about American sport. But I’m going to give this a go.
Recently, Bleeding Cool ran an article on how the Brooklyn Nets basketball team were getting a superhero comic created for them by Marvel, Brookly Knight, that Editor-In-Chief Axel Alonso was involved in, hence the all star creative team of Jason Aaron and Mike Deodato Jr.
But when you favour one side in a sport, especially commercially, the opposition may not take kindly to it.
Which may be why the ads for bitter rival team New York Knicks, make a reference to the accident-prone Spider-Man Broadway show, Turn Off The Dark.
- We Are All Monsters – A Cadaver’s Confession - January 22, 2017
- Through The Eyes Of An Elephant-Man - January 22, 2017
- ‘Bout Time … Deadpool Meets Gwenpool - January 22, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 22nd January 2017 – “I Ordered Really Low On Monsters Unleashed But It Wasn’t Low Enough” - January 22, 2017
- So Why Were DC Comics April 2017 Solicitations Delayed A Week Anyway? - January 22, 2017