The Marvel Now! odyssey continues as Taylor & I set our sights on A+X #1 and Wolverine & The X-Men #19 (which was a surprise inclusion under the Marvel Now! banner this week).
Then I conduct an in-depth interview with Paul Gravett to discuss the early days, his place in the comic industry, his being outed in a comic book, and what it means to be ‘The Man at the Crossroads’. Plus we look at what’s coming up at this year’s Comica Festival (which starts this week!)
To get in touch or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
Paul Gravett Twitter: @paul_gravett
Paul Gravett’s website: paulgravett.com
Comica Festival Twitter: @ComicaFestival
Comica Festival website: comicafestival.com
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017
- Original Wolverine Tops The Advance Reorder Lists – Is It Time For Marvel To Bring Him Back? - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Savage Dragon #225 - July 26, 2017
- Dr. Snyderlove Or: How DC Comics Learned To Stop Worrying And Love The Metal - July 26, 2017
- Randall Malinoff Is No Longer Chief Operating Officer Of Wizard World For Some Reason. - July 26, 2017