The Marvel Now! odyssey continues as Taylor & I set our sights on A+X #1 and Wolverine & The X-Men #19 (which was a surprise inclusion under the Marvel Now! banner this week).
Then I conduct an in-depth interview with Paul Gravett to discuss the early days, his place in the comic industry, his being outed in a comic book, and what it means to be ‘The Man at the Crossroads’. Plus we look at what’s coming up at this year’s Comica Festival (which starts this week!)
To get in touch or submit projects for consideration, please email email@example.com. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
Paul Gravett Twitter: @paul_gravett
Paul Gravett’s website: paulgravett.com
Comica Festival Twitter: @ComicaFestival
Comica Festival website: comicafestival.com
- Need A Break from The Inauguration? Catch Up With Con Man Season 2 - January 20, 2017
- Did You Notice It’s Inauguration Day? This Week’s Comic Books Did… - January 20, 2017
- Black Panther & The Crew To Become Marvel’s Third Black Panther Monthly Comic - January 20, 2017
- Philip Stead And Erin Stead Complete Mark Twain’s Lost Book, The Purloining Of Prince Oleomargarine - January 20, 2017
- Frank Cho – No Nudity, Just Catholic Nuns In Bikinis - January 20, 2017