The Marvel Now! odyssey continues as Taylor & I set our sights on A+X #1 and Wolverine & The X-Men #19 (which was a surprise inclusion under the Marvel Now! banner this week).
Then I conduct an in-depth interview with Paul Gravett to discuss the early days, his place in the comic industry, his being outed in a comic book, and what it means to be ‘The Man at the Crossroads’. Plus we look at what’s coming up at this year’s Comica Festival (which starts this week!)
To get in touch or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
Paul Gravett Twitter: @paul_gravett
Paul Gravett’s website: paulgravett.com
Comica Festival Twitter: @ComicaFestival
Comica Festival website: comicafestival.com
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017
- No Gays In Nineties X-Men? That’s What Greek Gods And Goddesses Are For… - April 23, 2017