The Marvel Now! odyssey continues as Taylor & I set our sights on A+X #1 and Wolverine & The X-Men #19 (which was a surprise inclusion under the Marvel Now! banner this week).
Then I conduct an in-depth interview with Paul Gravett to discuss the early days, his place in the comic industry, his being outed in a comic book, and what it means to be ‘The Man at the Crossroads’. Plus we look at what’s coming up at this year’s Comica Festival (which starts this week!)
To get in touch or submit projects for consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow me on Twitter: @popculturehound.
Taylor Lilley Twitter: @capelessT
Paul Gravett Twitter: @paul_gravett
Paul Gravett’s website: paulgravett.com
Comica Festival Twitter: @ComicaFestival
Comica Festival website: comicafestival.com
- Are We Getting an Original Unity Omnibus from Valiant Entertainment? - January 21, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Z-People #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 21, 2018
- More from Glenat’s Conan the Barbarian Series Starting This Year - January 21, 2018
- Hannah Blumenreich’s Official Free Comic Book Day 2018 Poster - January 21, 2018
- Jeepers Creepers by Marc Andreyko and Kewber Baal, from Dynamite in April - January 21, 2018