Wolverine MAX #1 was released in stores today, and I illustrated 6 pages for this issue.
I would like to mention that I had unsuccessfully requested that my name be removed from this book after a disrespect of agreement. Regrettably, I won’t be working on any of the issues after this one which have been solicited with my name.
And today Marvel made that official, stating that
Wolverine MAX #3 (MR) has art by Felix Ruiz & Roland Boschi, not Connor Willumson & Roland Boschi.
Who it will be on the comic when it actually ships, of course, is anyone’s guess…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017