Wolverine MAX #1 was released in stores today, and I illustrated 6 pages for this issue.
I would like to mention that I had unsuccessfully requested that my name be removed from this book after a disrespect of agreement. Regrettably, I won’t be working on any of the issues after this one which have been solicited with my name.
And today Marvel made that official, stating that
Wolverine MAX #3 (MR) has art by Felix Ruiz & Roland Boschi, not Connor Willumson & Roland Boschi.
Who it will be on the comic when it actually ships, of course, is anyone’s guess…
- Kirby Comics Opens in Hanover, Pennsylvania, Makes the Front Page - January 20, 2018
- Al Ewing Has a “Most Awesome, Mind-Bending Miniseries Ever” Coming from Marvel Comics - January 20, 2018
- First Peek at Wild’s End Original Graphic Novel by Dan Abnett and INJ Culbard - January 20, 2018
- 28-Page Preview of Super Suckers #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 20, 2018
- A Chat with Travis McIntire, Publisher of Source Point Press - January 20, 2018