Wolverine MAX #1 was released in stores today, and I illustrated 6 pages for this issue.
I would like to mention that I had unsuccessfully requested that my name be removed from this book after a disrespect of agreement. Regrettably, I won’t be working on any of the issues after this one which have been solicited with my name.
And today Marvel made that official, stating that
Wolverine MAX #3 (MR) has art by Felix Ruiz & Roland Boschi, not Connor Willumson & Roland Boschi.
Who it will be on the comic when it actually ships, of course, is anyone’s guess…
- Chris Evans To Read A Superhero Bedtime Story On British TV Next Month - April 24, 2017
- People Are Adding “Nick Spencer Disclaimers” To Their Captain America T-Shirts - April 23, 2017
- Dark Matter Widens The Divide At DC Comics Between Dan DiDio And Geoff Johns - April 23, 2017
- Killing The 5 Year Timeline – Superman, Flash And Blue Beetle Spoilers For The Week Ahead, Rumbling Around C2E2 (UPDATE) - April 23, 2017
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List 23rd April 2017 – Batman And Superman Beat Secret Empire, But Redneck And Monstress Rocket Up The Chart - April 23, 2017