At the Marvel Amazing Spider-Man NYCC panel, when asked by a young fan why Marvel don’t make Spider-Man 2099 comics anymore, to a roar of the crowd, Spider-Man Steve Wacker replied that they would do it for him. That the fans do love a little Miguel. And that “we don’t know when and where”, but Spider-Man 2099 is coming back.
ALso, did Dan Slott get cut off at the end announcing a Doctor Who/Spider-Man crossover? Or was that just wishful thinking?
- Harley Quinn vs. Darkseid in Closer DC Continuity as Sam Humphries Writes Ongoing Series from #43 - March 17, 2018
- Comic Store In Your Future – Why I’m Hiring a New Employee - March 17, 2018
- In the Wake of Doomsday Clock, DC Comics Collects Don McGregor and Gene Colan’s Nathaniel Dusk - March 17, 2018
- Jim Lee’s First Two Pages for Brian Bendis’ Action Comics #1000 – and a Six Hour Video of Him Drawing One - March 17, 2018
- 481 3rd Ave – the New Location for JHU in New York City - March 17, 2018