At the Marvel Amazing Spider-Man NYCC panel, when asked by a young fan why Marvel don’t make Spider-Man 2099 comics anymore, to a roar of the crowd, Spider-Man Steve Wacker replied that they would do it for him. That the fans do love a little Miguel. And that “we don’t know when and where”, but Spider-Man 2099 is coming back.
ALso, did Dan Slott get cut off at the end announcing a Doctor Who/Spider-Man crossover? Or was that just wishful thinking?
- 265 Cosplay Pics From San Diego Comic-Con 2018 – From She-Hulk to Mrs Rick & Morty - July 20, 2018
- Swag from the Diamond Retailer Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2018
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Star Rachel Bloom is Coming to Equestria [SDCC] - July 20, 2018
- Batman Back in the Bat-Trunks Over His Broken Heart - July 20, 2018
- DC Confirms Pete Tomasi on Detective Comics with Doug Mahnke from #994 - July 20, 2018