At the Marvel Amazing Spider-Man NYCC panel, when asked by a young fan why Marvel don’t make Spider-Man 2099 comics anymore, to a roar of the crowd, Spider-Man Steve Wacker replied that they would do it for him. That the fans do love a little Miguel. And that “we don’t know when and where”, but Spider-Man 2099 is coming back.
ALso, did Dan Slott get cut off at the end announcing a Doctor Who/Spider-Man crossover? Or was that just wishful thinking?
- So… What Happens To Teen Titans In September? - May 29, 2017
- A Final 51 Shots Of Phoenix Comicon Cosplay From Sunday… - May 29, 2017
- Free Marvel Graphic Novels On Kindle When You Buy Anyone’s Graphic Novels In Print - May 29, 2017
- Milo Manara Designs Bus Tickets For Rome And You Know Exactly What They Will Look Like - May 29, 2017
- The Fox News Phoenix Comic Con Security Story – Before The Arrest - May 29, 2017