At the Marvel Amazing Spider-Man NYCC panel, when asked by a young fan why Marvel don’t make Spider-Man 2099 comics anymore, to a roar of the crowd, Spider-Man Steve Wacker replied that they would do it for him. That the fans do love a little Miguel. And that “we don’t know when and where”, but Spider-Man 2099 is coming back.
ALso, did Dan Slott get cut off at the end announcing a Doctor Who/Spider-Man crossover? Or was that just wishful thinking?
- The Roy/Neal War Continues On Bleeding Cool - December 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics March 2019 Solicitations in Full - December 18, 2018
- Dial H For Hero Launches from DC Comics in March 2019 - December 18, 2018
- Green Arrow #50 to Tie In With No Justice and Heroes In Crisis - December 18, 2018
- Jorge Jimenez Plotting Justice League Event: The Sixth Dimension With Scott Snyder - December 18, 2018