Marvel have, at the NYCC Retailer Breakfast, have announced three new Marvel original graphic novels in the Season One line. Iron Man by Howard Chaykin and Gerard Parek, which we had previously revealed, as well as Thor Season One by Matthew Sturges and Pepe Larraz and Wolverine Season One by TV writers Ben Acker and Ben Blacker with Salvador Espin. Here’s a look.
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017
- Jody Houser Puts The “Rebel” Line Back Into Star Wars: Rogue One - September 25, 2017
- Mark Waid On Death Threats, Harassment, And Current Discourse In Comic Books - September 25, 2017
- Who Returns In Marvel Legacy #1, Revealed (MAJOR SPOILERS UPDATE) - September 25, 2017
- The BBC Asks – What If Alan Moore Or John Wagner Wrote Fred Basset? - September 25, 2017