Marvel have, at the NYCC Retailer Breakfast, have announced three new Marvel original graphic novels in the Season One line. Iron Man by Howard Chaykin and Gerard Parek, which we had previously revealed, as well as Thor Season One by Matthew Sturges and Pepe Larraz and Wolverine Season One by TV writers Ben Acker and Ben Blacker with Salvador Espin. Here’s a look.
- Marvel To Republish King, Walta And Bellaire’s The Vision As Two-Issue “Director’s Cuts” - February 22, 2017
- All The Funko Universe Comics Covers We Can Find For May 2017 - February 22, 2017
- Warning! Amazing Spider-Man #24… Doesn’t Have Much Amazing Spider-Man In It (SPOILERS) - February 22, 2017
- FULL Image Comics Solicits For May 2017 – Launching Regression, Youngblood, Eternal Empire, Paklis, Samaritan, 25c Saga, And More Grrl Scouts, Renato Jones And The Dying And The Dead - February 22, 2017
- Image Publishes $125 Blind Box For 25th Anniversary – Including The Only Collection Of The Walking Dead’s Here’s Negan #1 - February 22, 2017