Bleeding Cool has, with a mixture of trepidation and fear, been cataloguing all the covers to Uncanny Avengers #1, out next week. The last time we had it up to eighteen.
Well, it looks like we missed one, the Deadpool Call Me Maybe Sketch Edition.
But that does make for nineteen covers for Uncanny Avengers #1 in total so far. Which seems rather messy. Come on Marvel, how about an even twenty? I’ll even draw one…
In other related news, retailers reveived one or two advance copies of Uncanny Avengers #1 this week, and some have landed in the hands of people who are happy to spoil them online.
So be wary where you tread online…
- Tomorrow’s Comics Today With Generations Thor And Nightwing’s New Order – A Comic Show - August 22, 2017
- Chuck Dixon – The Most Published Comic Book Writer Of All Time? 40,000 Pages On September 6th - August 22, 2017
- Tomorrow’s Generations: The Thors Will Properly Tie In With Marvel Legacy #1. Honest. - August 22, 2017
- Image Comics Full November 2017 Solicits Launch Void Trip, Port Of Earth, No 1 With A Bullet, Coyotes, Dark Fang, Gravediggers Union - August 22, 2017
- Win One Of Three Tickets To The First-Ever Crunchyroll Expo - August 22, 2017