Bleeding Cool has, with a mixture of trepidation and fear, been cataloguing all the covers to Uncanny Avengers #1, out next week. The last time we had it up to eighteen.
Well, it looks like we missed one, the Deadpool Call Me Maybe Sketch Edition.
But that does make for nineteen covers for Uncanny Avengers #1 in total so far. Which seems rather messy. Come on Marvel, how about an even twenty? I’ll even draw one…
In other related news, retailers reveived one or two advance copies of Uncanny Avengers #1 this week, and some have landed in the hands of people who are happy to spoil them online.
So be wary where you tread online…
- Moving The Needle – Bleeding Cool’s Top 11 Hottest Artists, April 2017 - April 30, 2017
- Who’s Behind The Vault Door In Doctor Who Series Ten? (VIDEO) - April 30, 2017
- Lying In The Gutters 30th April 2017 – I Like Big Bids And I Cannot Lie - April 30, 2017
- SCOOP: The Return Of The Elementals From Dynamite Entertainment - April 30, 2017
- Taking The Comics Out Of Comics - April 30, 2017