Bleeding Cool has, with a mixture of trepidation and fear, been cataloguing all the covers to Uncanny Avengers #1, out next week. The last time we had it up to eighteen.
Well, it looks like we missed one, the Deadpool Call Me Maybe Sketch Edition.
But that does make for nineteen covers for Uncanny Avengers #1 in total so far. Which seems rather messy. Come on Marvel, how about an even twenty? I’ll even draw one…
In other related news, retailers reveived one or two advance copies of Uncanny Avengers #1 this week, and some have landed in the hands of people who are happy to spoil them online.
So be wary where you tread online…
- 3 New Marvel Comics Adult Coloring Books Coming In 2018: Black Panther, New Mutants, And Avengers - July 26, 2017
- The “I’m Not Buying This For A Second” Death In Secret Empire #7 (SPOILERS) - July 26, 2017
- Zatanna As A Hogwarts Professor? Frank Cho’s Sketch Covers And Commissions From San Diego Comic-Con - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Flash #27 - July 26, 2017
- The Quite Definite Death Of [SPOILERS] In Faith And The Future Force #1 - July 26, 2017