Bleeding Cool has, with a mixture of trepidation and fear, been cataloguing all the covers to Uncanny Avengers #1, out next week. The last time we had it up to eighteen.
Well, it looks like we missed one, the Deadpool Call Me Maybe Sketch Edition.
But that does make for nineteen covers for Uncanny Avengers #1 in total so far. Which seems rather messy. Come on Marvel, how about an even twenty? I’ll even draw one…
In other related news, retailers reveived one or two advance copies of Uncanny Avengers #1 this week, and some have landed in the hands of people who are happy to spoil them online.
So be wary where you tread online…
- DC Comics To Publish Batman Lost And Hawkman Found One-Shots For Dark Nights: Metal - June 23, 2017
- Greg Pak Is Joined By Hit Artists TBD And TBD For Weapon X Not-A-Relaunch For Marvel Legacy - June 23, 2017
- Antarctic Press Publishes ‘President Pence’, And Other Solicits For September 2017 - June 23, 2017
- Feel The Force of A New Jedi’s Effect On Advance Reorders - June 23, 2017
- Donny Cates’ Next Debut Comic To Follow God Country, Redneck And Babyteeth, Reactor And Other September 2017 Solicits From Vault - June 23, 2017