Bleeding Cool has, with a mixture of trepidation and fear, been cataloguing all the covers to Uncanny Avengers #1, out next week. The last time we had it up to eighteen.
Well, it looks like we missed one, the Deadpool Call Me Maybe Sketch Edition.
But that does make for nineteen covers for Uncanny Avengers #1 in total so far. Which seems rather messy. Come on Marvel, how about an even twenty? I’ll even draw one…
In other related news, retailers reveived one or two advance copies of Uncanny Avengers #1 this week, and some have landed in the hands of people who are happy to spoil them online.
So be wary where you tread online…
- What The Fashionable Sheldon Cooper Will Be Wearing This Winter - October 18, 2017
- Frank Cho, Drawing Harley Quinn Covers Longer Than He Would Have Done On Wonder Woman - October 18, 2017
- DC Comics To Reprint Deathstroke Vol 3: Nuclear Winter TPB Over Missing Page - October 18, 2017
- IDW Issues A Recall Of Kid Lobotomy #1 Gold Foil Covers, Asks Retailers To Rip Them Off - October 18, 2017
- Eric Zawadzki And Ryan Lindsay’s Graphic Novel, Eternal, From Black Mask January 2018 Solicits - October 18, 2017