Jérémy Manesse, who works for Panini Comics in France as a consultant, editor, community manager and, mostly, as a translator for is also an actor and a playwright, with staged plays over the last ten years. And, naturally, comics gets involved – he confessed that his second play in 2003, La Partenaire de l’Inspecteur Murdock, was influenced heavily by Bendis and Oeming’s Powers – to the extent that Oeming drew the cover. And another in 2008 with Thor’shammer featured and a cover by Darick Robertson.
Well, his latest play starts nxt month, aPhone, about the rise of the smartphone, it’s affect on society, journalism and the destruction of New York. And this time he’s managed to get Stuart Immonen to draw the poster.
Performing at “Le Café de la Gare” in the centre of Paris, it also means that Stuart’s art will be featured on ten foot tall posters all around the city…
- A Host Of New Comics Announced At C2E2 From Lion Forge - April 25, 2017
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kenney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017
- Titans – The DC Live-Action TV Series Alongside Season 3 Of Young Justice, On DC’s Own Streaming TV Service For 2018 - April 25, 2017