Jérémy Manesse, who works for Panini Comics in France as a consultant, editor, community manager and, mostly, as a translator for is also an actor and a playwright, with staged plays over the last ten years. And, naturally, comics gets involved – he confessed that his second play in 2003, La Partenaire de l’Inspecteur Murdock, was influenced heavily by Bendis and Oeming’s Powers – to the extent that Oeming drew the cover. And another in 2008 with Thor’shammer featured and a cover by Darick Robertson.
Well, his latest play starts nxt month, aPhone, about the rise of the smartphone, it’s affect on society, journalism and the destruction of New York. And this time he’s managed to get Stuart Immonen to draw the poster.
Performing at “Le Café de la Gare” in the centre of Paris, it also means that Stuart’s art will be featured on ten foot tall posters all around the city…
- Stirrups & Beans: Food, Comics And Bringing Back The Chisholm Kid, In Manhattan This April - February 27, 2017
- J Scott Campbell’s Exclusive Venomized Cover To Iron Fist #1 (UPDATE) - February 27, 2017
- All The ECCC 2017 Comic Book Exclusives We Can Find In One Big Post - February 27, 2017
- Comics Delays This Week In Arizona – At Least - February 27, 2017
- This Week, America Punches Nazis - February 27, 2017