Jérémy Manesse, who works for Panini Comics in France as a consultant, editor, community manager and, mostly, as a translator for is also an actor and a playwright, with staged plays over the last ten years. And, naturally, comics gets involved – he confessed that his second play in 2003, La Partenaire de l’Inspecteur Murdock, was influenced heavily by Bendis and Oeming’s Powers – to the extent that Oeming drew the cover. And another in 2008 with Thor’shammer featured and a cover by Darick Robertson.
Well, his latest play starts nxt month, aPhone, about the rise of the smartphone, it’s affect on society, journalism and the destruction of New York. And this time he’s managed to get Stuart Immonen to draw the poster.
Performing at “Le Café de la Gare” in the centre of Paris, it also means that Stuart’s art will be featured on ten foot tall posters all around the city…
- Teri Hatcher And Dean Cain Both Up For A Lois & Clark Reboot - May 23, 2017
- Shirtless Bear-Fighter Bears All For Nude Beariant Cover For FOC… - May 23, 2017
- Liam Sharp Bares All For Wonder Woman #23 Preview - May 23, 2017
- Will You Drink To American Gods In Dark Horse Comics Solicits For August 2017 - May 23, 2017
- All The Doctor Who Solicits For Titan Comics For August 2017, Including Four Doctors Crossover - May 23, 2017