Jérémy Manesse, who works for Panini Comics in France as a consultant, editor, community manager and, mostly, as a translator for is also an actor and a playwright, with staged plays over the last ten years. And, naturally, comics gets involved – he confessed that his second play in 2003, La Partenaire de l’Inspecteur Murdock, was influenced heavily by Bendis and Oeming’s Powers – to the extent that Oeming drew the cover. And another in 2008 with Thor’shammer featured and a cover by Darick Robertson.
Well, his latest play starts nxt month, aPhone, about the rise of the smartphone, it’s affect on society, journalism and the destruction of New York. And this time he’s managed to get Stuart Immonen to draw the poster.
Performing at “Le Café de la Gare” in the centre of Paris, it also means that Stuart’s art will be featured on ten foot tall posters all around the city…
- DC Comics Confirms Bats Out Of Hell Crossover With November Solicits Sneak-Peek - August 18, 2017
- Exclusive! The Long Beach Comic Con 2017 Panels And Programming Schedule - August 18, 2017
- J Scott Campbell’s Exclusive Retailer Variant For Marvel Legacy #1 – The Pencil Sketch - August 18, 2017
- Stanley “Artgerm” Lau Grabs Them By The Variant Cover? - August 18, 2017
- Sam Humphries Leaves Green Lanterns For Something New As Tim Seeley Takes Over - August 18, 2017