Yesterday, we reported that Brett Booth was leaving Teen Titans with issue 16. But where is he going?
We did a little detective work… he’s moving to a solo book it seems. He’s choosing to move, so it might be to a more high profile book, maybe one that pays higher royalties? Looking at his blog’s sketches of late, we see Catman, Aquaman and…
Nightwing. With the line “First off, NOT for sale. I did this for Andrew Dalhouse, he’s doing some prints for the New York Comic Con, so this will be inked and colored soon! Stop buy his table when you get there!”
Nightwing prints at NYCC? Why, Brett, what might be announced there? Especially since Rob Liefeld went and tweeted;
— robertliefeld (@robertliefeld) September 24, 2012
All in a week when the Teen Titans trade paperback, with all its amends, hit No.3 on the New York Times bestseller list. And while all these rumoured creative switcheroos for DC in January and possibly February really need some kind of checklist, here’s another to join the fray, from a Brazilian comic book industry source…
Eddy Barrows on Superboy. If DC don’t change his mind again.
Let’s see, shall we?
- This Martin Luther King Comic May Have Been The Most Influential Comic Book Of All Time - January 16, 2017
- Dan Panosian On The Shadowy World Of The Inker - January 16, 2017
- Marshal Law Creators Pat Mills And Kevin O’Neill’s New Project Read Em And Weep - January 16, 2017
- Neil Gaiman’s American Gods Comic From Dark Horse Will Not Be Sold In The UK - January 16, 2017
- Three New Looks At Netflix’s Defenders…. Krysten Ritter, Rachael Taylor, Finn Jones And Sigourney Weaver - January 16, 2017