Yesterday, we reported that Brett Booth was leaving Teen Titans with issue 16. But where is he going?
We did a little detective work… he’s moving to a solo book it seems. He’s choosing to move, so it might be to a more high profile book, maybe one that pays higher royalties? Looking at his blog’s sketches of late, we see Catman, Aquaman and…
Nightwing. With the line “First off, NOT for sale. I did this for Andrew Dalhouse, he’s doing some prints for the New York Comic Con, so this will be inked and colored soon! Stop buy his table when you get there!”
Nightwing prints at NYCC? Why, Brett, what might be announced there? Especially since Rob Liefeld went and tweeted;
— robertliefeld (@robertliefeld) September 24, 2012
All in a week when the Teen Titans trade paperback, with all its amends, hit No.3 on the New York Times bestseller list. And while all these rumoured creative switcheroos for DC in January and possibly February really need some kind of checklist, here’s another to join the fray, from a Brazilian comic book industry source…
Eddy Barrows on Superboy. If DC don’t change his mind again.
Let’s see, shall we?
- Will Marvel’s ‘Royals’ End With Issue #14? - July 28, 2017
- Ryan North’s Passion For Dinosaurs Bleeds Into Unbeatable Squirrel Girl (SPOILERS) - July 28, 2017
- Marvel Comics Misgenders Its Own Superheroes In Marvel Book Previews - July 28, 2017
- Joe Quesada Lenticular Cover For Marvel Legacy #1 Is Now “Order All You Want” - July 28, 2017
- Simon Furman Announced To Write Robotech For Titan Comics - July 28, 2017