The run-up to the end of ASM is going to be a pretty big deal, says Dan Slott: Dear Comic Book Retailer, you’ve never seen me make a post like THIS before. I’m serious. 10/29/12 is the FOC for AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #698. You haven’t ordered enough. Trust me. BCers react, guest starring Dan Slott and Stephen Wacker.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
When asked about creator ownership, he replies;
Bleeding Cool has been talking up the upcoming Amazing Spider-Man #698 as an equivalent to Amazing Spider-Man #298, a comic book that led up to the biggest events in the title at the time, and still holds up as a fifty dollar book.
I just bought Flash Omnibus Vol 3. The collection celebrates Geoff Johns’ run on the title and, as you may remember, the Rogue War storyline leads into a longer storyline with Wally and Linda West regaining their pregnancy. It’s a very big moment in the comic, but to my horror, DC reversed a few pages in the Omnibus edition right in the middle of it.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
The BBC consumer affairs show Watchdog decided to cover the screwed up UK release of The Avengers on DVD and Blu-ray. Unfortunately, their report was as botched as the DVD. Here’s the full segment. All 50-odd seconds of it.
It can still be worthwhile reviewing a sequel without seeing the original though. After all, the producers of the film must be hoping that at least a few new faces will be coming through the cinema doors.
Yet another day and yet more and more Kick Ass 2 photos have snuck themselves online.
Most-Discussed In The Forum Today:
From what Bleeding Cool has heard, we heartily endorse this message.
ou know, I’m starting to worry for?* the now-named Mark Millar’s CLiNT. With Jupiter’s Children and Nemesis 2 both delayed until next year, are we going to get to a point where Mark Millar’s CLiNT runs out of Mark Millar material to print? Will we see Unfunnies, Shadowmen and Saviour pulled out from the bottom drawer? Or will it become more of a Mark Millar Presents affair?
There’s plenty to dig around in Marvel’s December solicitations.
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016
- Transformers: The Last Knight Poster – What… Has Happened To Bumblebee? - December 13, 2016