Either way Marvel comics character, Venom, is leaving New York for Philadelphia. Both the writer Cullen Bunn and editor Tom Brennan went to Philadelphia’s Drexel University, and they’re giving their alumni their own superhero.
Or, at least, something close to it.
Bunn is quoted as saying “He’s surrounding himself with new people – such as tabloid journalist Katy Kiernan and his new love interest, the Asgardian Valkyrie. He’s changing his approach to being a superhero. And he’s looking for a change of scenery.”
While Brennan is quoted as saying “This is a good man with a troubled past who needed a fresh start, and thought the City of Brotherly Love was the perfect place for him to take his next steps in becoming the hero he was born to be.”
The first Philadephia issue will be out in December.
- An Unannounced Issue Of Surgeon X To Be Digitally Published Tomorrow, By Sara Kinney And Warren Pleece - April 25, 2017
- Marvel’s Agents Of Hydra Shout Sheets For Fitz And Simmons…. It’s Not Looking Good - April 25, 2017
- How Faith And Ninjak Went To Homecoming Together – Courtesy Of David Lafuente - April 25, 2017
- Titans – The DC Live-Action TV Series Alongside Season 3 Of Young Justice, On DC’s Own Streaming TV Service For 2018 - April 25, 2017
- Caliber Comics Launch Five More Graphic Novels In July 2017 – From HP Lovecraft To Velda, Girl Detective - April 25, 2017