Chris Bachalo has been busting it on Wolverine & The X-Men of late, helping make that book one of the best superhero comics on the stands right now. On his blog he posted;
WOLVERINE AND THE XMEN–The big news is that issue 16 of Wolverine and the X-Men will be my last. I’m really bummed about this as I have loved working on the book. Jason Aaron has established himself as one of the best writers in the business and its been nothing but a pleasure collaborating with him. He’s been nothing but amazing scripting the book—and kept it interesting despite the limited workspace that crossovers tend to create. I’m super proud of our work together and, if I’m lucky, I’ll get to work with him again.
What’s next? I don’t have the authorization to reveal at this time but when the mother ship announces I’ll comment further as necessary. I can say that it will be a new launch that will ship early next year. My main Man, Tim Townsend, will be along for the ride.
In the meantime, I have one other small project over at Marvel that I’m working on that I think you will enjoy. It’s very early in production and I’m not going to elaborate on what it is right now, but, if it works out, it will be nice filler before the new monthly gets rolling.
A new monthly from Chris Bachalo?
- Marvel 2-In-One #2 Gives Us a New Timeline for the Marvel Universe - January 24, 2018
- The Siegel and Shuster Lost Superman Story that Marv Wolfman Rescued as a Boy - January 23, 2018
- Thanos #15, Avengers #677 and #678 Go to Second Print Before Even Going on Sale - January 23, 2018
- Venom to Get an “Epic” in the Fall of 2018… Another One? - January 23, 2018
- Image Comics Solicits for April 2018: Launching New Series Analog, Isola, Crude, The Dead Hand, and Skyward - January 23, 2018