Chris Bachalo has been busting it on Wolverine & The X-Men of late, helping make that book one of the best superhero comics on the stands right now. On his blog he posted;
WOLVERINE AND THE XMEN–The big news is that issue 16 of Wolverine and the X-Men will be my last. I’m really bummed about this as I have loved working on the book. Jason Aaron has established himself as one of the best writers in the business and its been nothing but a pleasure collaborating with him. He’s been nothing but amazing scripting the book—and kept it interesting despite the limited workspace that crossovers tend to create. I’m super proud of our work together and, if I’m lucky, I’ll get to work with him again.
What’s next? I don’t have the authorization to reveal at this time but when the mother ship announces I’ll comment further as necessary. I can say that it will be a new launch that will ship early next year. My main Man, Tim Townsend, will be along for the ride.
In the meantime, I have one other small project over at Marvel that I’m working on that I think you will enjoy. It’s very early in production and I’m not going to elaborate on what it is right now, but, if it works out, it will be nice filler before the new monthly gets rolling.
A new monthly from Chris Bachalo?
- Deborah Watling, Victoria In Doctor Who, Dies At 69 - July 21, 2017
- Next Week’s Action Comics May Confirm The Rumour About The Identity Of Mr. Oz (SPOILERS) - July 21, 2017
- No Dicks’ At San Diego Comic-Con, Just Orlando Jones and Superfan Weddings - July 21, 2017
- CBR Confirms Fox Fantastic Four Kids Movie With Franklin And Valeria. Or Does It? - July 21, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Send Out Replacement Copies Of Darth Maul #5 - July 21, 2017