Chris Bachalo has been busting it on Wolverine & The X-Men of late, helping make that book one of the best superhero comics on the stands right now. On his blog he posted;
WOLVERINE AND THE XMEN–The big news is that issue 16 of Wolverine and the X-Men will be my last. I’m really bummed about this as I have loved working on the book. Jason Aaron has established himself as one of the best writers in the business and its been nothing but a pleasure collaborating with him. He’s been nothing but amazing scripting the book—and kept it interesting despite the limited workspace that crossovers tend to create. I’m super proud of our work together and, if I’m lucky, I’ll get to work with him again.
What’s next? I don’t have the authorization to reveal at this time but when the mother ship announces I’ll comment further as necessary. I can say that it will be a new launch that will ship early next year. My main Man, Tim Townsend, will be along for the ride.
In the meantime, I have one other small project over at Marvel that I’m working on that I think you will enjoy. It’s very early in production and I’m not going to elaborate on what it is right now, but, if it works out, it will be nice filler before the new monthly gets rolling.
A new monthly from Chris Bachalo?
- Free Comic Book Day Event Cancelled In Florida Because It Wouldn’t Mix Well With The Art Crowd… - April 29, 2017
- Comics Folk Eat Popcorn While Reading The #FyreFestival Hashtag… - April 28, 2017
- Unboxing April 2017’s Loot Crate And Skybound – With Comics From X-Files To Extremity… - April 28, 2017
- Digital Sales Down, Print Sales Up, The Paperback Is Powering Back Up - April 28, 2017
- There Will Be Two America #4 Comics In Comic Stores A Week Of Each Other - April 28, 2017