Spinning out of the Toronto bar scene comes one rumour that has suddenly picked up a little Canadian steam. Indeed some expected this to have been announced yesterday, rather than the Justice League Of America news.
Of late, Scott Snyder has been pointing out that one day he would like to write a Superman book, but not at the expense of writing Batman. And also that he wasn’t going to be writing Action Comics (we know this, it’s Andy Diggle.) But what is going on?
But instead, I’ve heard that there may be a brand new Superman monthly comic to come in 2013, called Man Of Steel, written by Scott Snyder and drawn by Jim Lee.
It’s planned for the middle of next year I understand, probably part of the DC Fifth Wave, and to give Jim Lee enough of a head start to give the book a successful constant artistic run as Justice League had in the beginning.
Whichever month it does launch in, expect it to be the bestseller of that month by a considerable degree. And having the same name as the movie can’t exactly
- Dark Horse Presents, Cancelled One More Time… - May 29, 2017
- The Writer Who Wouldn’t Talk To His Colourist – Christina Strain Talks About Failure - May 29, 2017
- Secret Empire Plot Affects Marvel Comics’ Memorial Day Tribute - May 29, 2017
- Arya, A New Comic From Sofia Savila And Minjun Chen, Out This August - May 29, 2017
- What Happens In Batman #24 That Will Change Batman From #25 Onward? - May 29, 2017