Spinning out of the Toronto bar scene comes one rumour that has suddenly picked up a little Canadian steam. Indeed some expected this to have been announced yesterday, rather than the Justice League Of America news.
Of late, Scott Snyder has been pointing out that one day he would like to write a Superman book, but not at the expense of writing Batman. And also that he wasn’t going to be writing Action Comics (we know this, it’s Andy Diggle.) But what is going on?
But instead, I’ve heard that there may be a brand new Superman monthly comic to come in 2013, called Man Of Steel, written by Scott Snyder and drawn by Jim Lee.
It’s planned for the middle of next year I understand, probably part of the DC Fifth Wave, and to give Jim Lee enough of a head start to give the book a successful constant artistic run as Justice League had in the beginning.
Whichever month it does launch in, expect it to be the bestseller of that month by a considerable degree. And having the same name as the movie can’t exactly
- 30 DC Comics Covers For December From Frank Cho, Jenny Frison, JG Jones, Jim Lee And More - November 22, 2017
- Frank Miller’s Cover For Kamandi Challenge #12 - November 22, 2017
- Changes To Batman #38: Tom King And Travis Moore To Tell The Origin Of Bruce Wayne - November 22, 2017
- New Darkness, Cyber Force, Aphrodite V To Join New Witchblade In 2018 - November 22, 2017
- Black Friday Comic Store Deals For 2017: Part One - November 22, 2017