I saved this till now. If you are planning to read the new Wolverine comic by Jeph Loeb and Simone Bianchi, you are advised not to read any further.
If not, it’s possible this may persuade you to. Now, I know a number of you were put off by the return of Romulus to Wolverine, the fellow who introduced the Wolverine and Sabretooth were both descendants of wolves, under a previous run by Loeb.
Thankfully Loeb has Remus on hand to dispel this once and for all.
Okay, that’s one retcon over and done with. Not too much of a biggie I hear you say. That’s because there’s more to come and seriously, if you are spoiler-phobic but have somehow got this far, stop, turn around, walk away. Because here we go. What do you have to say, Remus?
That’s right, it’s memory implant time…
And there we go folks. Weapon X? The experiment that took Wolverine, implanted him with adamantium, and turned him into the immortal, unstoppable killing machine he is today? It was all his own idea…
Paging Barry Windsor Smith?
- I Appear To Be On My Way To MCM London Comic Con 2017… - May 27, 2017
- Daniel Ketchum’s Departure From X-Men Sends Out Shockwaves - May 26, 2017
- The List Of Objects Banned At Phoenix Comicon – What To Do With Your Proton Packs - May 26, 2017
- Your First Look At The Artwork Of Edge Of Venomverse #1 - May 26, 2017
- DC Comics Vs BBC International Over Flash Lights - May 26, 2017