I saved this till now. If you are planning to read the new Wolverine comic by Jeph Loeb and Simone Bianchi, you are advised not to read any further.
If not, it’s possible this may persuade you to. Now, I know a number of you were put off by the return of Romulus to Wolverine, the fellow who introduced the Wolverine and Sabretooth were both descendants of wolves, under a previous run by Loeb.
Thankfully Loeb has Remus on hand to dispel this once and for all.
Okay, that’s one retcon over and done with. Not too much of a biggie I hear you say. That’s because there’s more to come and seriously, if you are spoiler-phobic but have somehow got this far, stop, turn around, walk away. Because here we go. What do you have to say, Remus?
That’s right, it’s memory implant time…
And there we go folks. Weapon X? The experiment that took Wolverine, implanted him with adamantium, and turned him into the immortal, unstoppable killing machine he is today? It was all his own idea…
Paging Barry Windsor Smith?
- Rick Veitch’s Maximortal Sequel In Stock At Amazon Right Now - October 19, 2017
- Udon Puts Gisèle Lagacé And David Lumsdon’s Ménage À 3 Into Print In February 2018 - October 19, 2017
- 25 DC Variant Covers By Grampa, Sienkiewicz, Hitch, Lee And More For November Including Metal #4 - October 19, 2017
- Mighty Thor #700, One Of 7 Marvel Legacy Comics Going To Second Print - October 19, 2017
- Will You Have A New Year’s Eve Party, Or Wait For An Avengers #675 Party? - October 19, 2017