I saved this till now. If you are planning to read the new Wolverine comic by Jeph Loeb and Simone Bianchi, you are advised not to read any further.
If not, it’s possible this may persuade you to. Now, I know a number of you were put off by the return of Romulus to Wolverine, the fellow who introduced the Wolverine and Sabretooth were both descendants of wolves, under a previous run by Loeb.
Thankfully Loeb has Remus on hand to dispel this once and for all.
Okay, that’s one retcon over and done with. Not too much of a biggie I hear you say. That’s because there’s more to come and seriously, if you are spoiler-phobic but have somehow got this far, stop, turn around, walk away. Because here we go. What do you have to say, Remus?
That’s right, it’s memory implant time…
And there we go folks. Weapon X? The experiment that took Wolverine, implanted him with adamantium, and turned him into the immortal, unstoppable killing machine he is today? It was all his own idea…
Paging Barry Windsor Smith?
- Northguard Season 2 #1 and #2 Both Published Tomorrow – Here’s a Preview of Both - January 23, 2018
- 24-Page Preview of Telepathetic #1, Another of Sitcomics’ 64-Page $3.99 Comics - January 23, 2018
- Titan Comics to Republish Original Deadline Tank Girl Strips in Colour - January 23, 2018
- A Sneek Peak at McFarlane Toys’s New Stranger Things Ghostbusters Action Figures - January 23, 2018
- DC Comics April 2018 Catalog – Solicits From Action Comics #1000 to Splitting Batman In Two… - January 22, 2018