I saved this till now. If you are planning to read the new Wolverine comic by Jeph Loeb and Simone Bianchi, you are advised not to read any further.
If not, it’s possible this may persuade you to. Now, I know a number of you were put off by the return of Romulus to Wolverine, the fellow who introduced the Wolverine and Sabretooth were both descendants of wolves, under a previous run by Loeb.
Thankfully Loeb has Remus on hand to dispel this once and for all.
Okay, that’s one retcon over and done with. Not too much of a biggie I hear you say. That’s because there’s more to come and seriously, if you are spoiler-phobic but have somehow got this far, stop, turn around, walk away. Because here we go. What do you have to say, Remus?
That’s right, it’s memory implant time…
And there we go folks. Weapon X? The experiment that took Wolverine, implanted him with adamantium, and turned him into the immortal, unstoppable killing machine he is today? It was all his own idea…
Paging Barry Windsor Smith?
- The First 400 DC Comics Collections Being Semi-Liquidated To Retailers - November 20, 2017
- How Mike Baron Channelled Bruce Lee, Paul Gulacy And Jim Steranko For Q-Ball – Thanks To Barry McClain - November 20, 2017
- Alex De Campi’s Weekly Twisted Romance Anthology For February From Image Comics - November 20, 2017
- What Will Loot Crate Be Giving You For Christmas? And What Will You Be Giving Everyone Else? EXPLORE And STAR WARS - November 20, 2017
- Over 70 Cosplay Shots From Anime NYC In New York City (Hence The Name) This Weekend - November 20, 2017