I saved this till now. If you are planning to read the new Wolverine comic by Jeph Loeb and Simone Bianchi, you are advised not to read any further.
If not, it’s possible this may persuade you to. Now, I know a number of you were put off by the return of Romulus to Wolverine, the fellow who introduced the Wolverine and Sabretooth were both descendants of wolves, under a previous run by Loeb.
Thankfully Loeb has Remus on hand to dispel this once and for all.
Okay, that’s one retcon over and done with. Not too much of a biggie I hear you say. That’s because there’s more to come and seriously, if you are spoiler-phobic but have somehow got this far, stop, turn around, walk away. Because here we go. What do you have to say, Remus?
That’s right, it’s memory implant time…
And there we go folks. Weapon X? The experiment that took Wolverine, implanted him with adamantium, and turned him into the immortal, unstoppable killing machine he is today? It was all his own idea…
Paging Barry Windsor Smith?
- Speculator Corner – Grass Kings #1 Heats Up Ahead Of #2 Shipping - March 30, 2017
- Marvel Comics Brings Back “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes – But Only If You Ask Nicely - March 30, 2017
- Amazon Won’t Sell You Saga #43 For 25 Cents But They Will Give You Discount On Saga #44 - March 30, 2017
- No Place Like Comics For Angelo Tirotto - March 30, 2017
- Tony Isabella Is Against A Black Lightning/Static Shock Crossover - March 30, 2017