On the original MarvelNOW! checklist that Bleeding Cool ran a while ago, we had Brian Bendis and Ed McGuinness named for a new Nova series. But there was a proviso, a little (or Loeb) possibility thrown in there, simply becaue I’d heard it both ways.
Yesterday I heard it just one way, Jeph Loeb and Ed McGuinness on Nova. A limited series, or ongoing series, I don’t know, but odds are it will use the Nova that recently fell to Earth to warn everyone about the imminent arrival of the Phoenix – and who since seems to have been sitting the whole AvX thing out, on the sidelines. Benched.
Shame, sounds like he could be quite useful to the ongoing fray…
- Entering The Spill Zone With Scott Westerfeld Ahead Of Free Comic Book Day - April 29, 2017
- Ten Thoughts About Doctor Who: On Thin Ice – From Black Jesus To Punching Nazis - April 29, 2017
- Comic Creators At Ru Paul’s Drag Con, In Los Angeles This Weekend - April 29, 2017
- Separated At Birth – Moonstruck And Brave Chef Brianna? - April 29, 2017
- No, Calgary, Wonder Woman Isn’t Published By Marvel Comics… - April 29, 2017