And it’s not.
Comic books are launched with pizzazz, razzle dazzle, hootenanny and spectacle. But often cancelled in ignimony, shame and hopefully where few will notice. A good trick is to “bury the lead”, announce it next to a much bigger story.
Such as Matt Fraction writing Fantastic Four and FF being reported by USA Today. And then saying halfway down the page;
She-Hulk has a pedigree with the team since she has been a member of the Fantastic Four, plus she’d be Ben’s pick because she’s “the one person he knew he could never lick,” says Fraction, who writes Red She-Hulk in Defenders, which ends its run at issue 12 in November.
Defenders was launched with much fanfare, relaunching the faded Marvel trademark team of characters and bringing new changes to the team. Sales however did not reflect the hype with sales clinging around the 100 mark – one of the Marvel Universe’s lowest sellers.
Look for the last issue being listed in the upcoming November solicits.
- Teri Hatcher And Dean Cain Both Up For A Lois & Clark Reboot - May 23, 2017
- Shirtless Bear-Fighter Bears All For Nude Beariant Cover For FOC… - May 23, 2017
- Liam Sharp Bares All For Wonder Woman #23 Preview - May 23, 2017
- Will You Drink To American Gods In Dark Horse Comics Solicits For August 2017 - May 23, 2017
- All The Doctor Who Solicits For Titan Comics For August 2017, Including Four Doctors Crossover - May 23, 2017