Dave Sim has been sharing all manner of items planned to go into the Digital Cerebus collections. This morning we received a motherlode of Cerebus sketches, mostly by Dave Sim (below) but also one from Barry Windsor Smith (above).
There were also a couple of letters, one from Harlan Ellison where he agreed in principle to write a Cerebus story for Dave Sim, but also one from Jerry Siegel, the co-creator of Superman, looking for a publisher for his new work.
There is litle knowledge around about Redd Death And Life-Queen, Zongolla The Ultroid, Doomsday-Y-Y Komics, Space Rock Kid and Ricky Robot, but there are online records of Siegel registering them for copyright in 1980. Does anyone have any more information?
- Justice League Of America Tops Advance Reorders, Followed By Image’s 25th Birthday - January 19, 2017
- Second Prints For Unstoppable Wasp, IVX And The Few - January 19, 2017
- Dan Panosian Talks To Bleeding Cool About Working With Joe Quesada On The X-Men Comic That Appears In The Logan Movie - January 19, 2017
- There’s A DC Comic In The January Loot Crate…. - January 19, 2017
- How The Green Lanterns Comic Tackles Anxiety In A Remarkably Superheroic Fashion - January 19, 2017