Dave Sim has been sharing all manner of items planned to go into the Digital Cerebus collections. This morning we received a motherlode of Cerebus sketches, mostly by Dave Sim (below) but also one from Barry Windsor Smith (above).
There were also a couple of letters, one from Harlan Ellison where he agreed in principle to write a Cerebus story for Dave Sim, but also one from Jerry Siegel, the co-creator of Superman, looking for a publisher for his new work.
There is litle knowledge around about Redd Death And Life-Queen, Zongolla The Ultroid, Doomsday-Y-Y Komics, Space Rock Kid and Ricky Robot, but there are online records of Siegel registering them for copyright in 1980. Does anyone have any more information?
- Photos: Inside Last Night’s Blade Runner VIP Party At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- The Tempest – Alan Moore And Kevin O’Neill’s Final League Of Extraordinary Gentlemen Announced - July 20, 2017
- San Diego Comic-Con 2017 On Video: From One Side Of The Show To The Other - July 20, 2017
- Marvel Releases First Poster For ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ At San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2017
- Footage From Kingsman 2: The Golden Circle Shown At San Diego Comic-Con – Halle Berry Just Chugged Half A Glass Of Bourbon - July 20, 2017