Dave Sim has been sharing all manner of items planned to go into the Digital Cerebus collections. This morning we received a motherlode of Cerebus sketches, mostly by Dave Sim (below) but also one from Barry Windsor Smith (above).
There were also a couple of letters, one from Harlan Ellison where he agreed in principle to write a Cerebus story for Dave Sim, but also one from Jerry Siegel, the co-creator of Superman, looking for a publisher for his new work.
There is litle knowledge around about Redd Death And Life-Queen, Zongolla The Ultroid, Doomsday-Y-Y Komics, Space Rock Kid and Ricky Robot, but there are online records of Siegel registering them for copyright in 1980. Does anyone have any more information?
- Even More Comics Folk React to the Death of Stan Lee - November 12, 2018
- Roy Thomas Says Stan Lee Was ‘Ready To Leave This Earth’ - November 12, 2018
- Everyone Reacts to the Death Of Stan Lee - November 12, 2018
- Steve Geppi Displays the Original Captain America Designs, Mickey Mouse Storyboard and GI Joe Prototype at the Library Of Congress - November 12, 2018
- James Robinson Working on Mystery DC Comic – Could it Be Stargirl? - November 12, 2018