Dave Sim has been sharing all manner of items planned to go into the Digital Cerebus collections. This morning we received a motherlode of Cerebus sketches, mostly by Dave Sim (below) but also one from Barry Windsor Smith (above).
There were also a couple of letters, one from Harlan Ellison where he agreed in principle to write a Cerebus story for Dave Sim, but also one from Jerry Siegel, the co-creator of Superman, looking for a publisher for his new work.
There is litle knowledge around about Redd Death And Life-Queen, Zongolla The Ultroid, Doomsday-Y-Y Komics, Space Rock Kid and Ricky Robot, but there are online records of Siegel registering them for copyright in 1980. Does anyone have any more information?
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 from Vault Comics Gets a Surprise FOC - January 18, 2018
- Marvel Comics Changes Title of Doctor Strange: Damnation to Be More Bible-Belt-Friendly - January 18, 2018
- BLACK Gets a New Series in April as BLACK [AF] Widows - January 18, 2018
- DC Comics Fixes Justice League International Omnibus Problems (Some Of Them) With Stealth Second Printing - January 18, 2018
- Vaughn Stein Developing Smoketown from Scout Comics as a Movie - January 18, 2018