Closing in on the one year mark and various aspects of the New 52 continue to hit trending topics. I imagine Zero Month will soon set off a few fresh talking points as well.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Tomorrow sees the launch of Green Lantern #11, the beginning of…
“I will be close behind.”
And you thought Batman Inc continuity was confusing. From Batman #1 and from Scott Lobdell talking about Teen Titans #0 at San Diego Comic Con…
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Thanks to Daniel Heard…
Douglas Aarniokoski’s Nurse has been marketed as a pretty sleazy exploitation picture all along the way. The new, strongly not safe for work poster pushes the same button. I guess the marketers know just the audience they’re going for.
A press conference has launched The Wolverine to the Australian media, and several outlets from down under have come back with interesting reports.
- Super Weird Heroes v2.3: Who Will Be The Man of Tomorrow? - August 13, 2018
- Super Weird Heroes v2.2: The Zookeeper of Berlin - August 10, 2018
- Super Weird Heroes v2.1: Gene Simmons, Steve Ditko, and Hand Gestures of Power - August 9, 2018
- Marvel Declassified 3: All Sorts of Subliminal Messages - July 26, 2018
- Marvel Declassified 2: High School Experiments in Radioactivity - July 23, 2018