Closing in on the one year mark and various aspects of the New 52 continue to hit trending topics. I imagine Zero Month will soon set off a few fresh talking points as well.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Tomorrow sees the launch of Green Lantern #11, the beginning of…
“I will be close behind.”
And you thought Batman Inc continuity was confusing. From Batman #1 and from Scott Lobdell talking about Teen Titans #0 at San Diego Comic Con…
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Thanks to Daniel Heard…
Douglas Aarniokoski’s Nurse has been marketed as a pretty sleazy exploitation picture all along the way. The new, strongly not safe for work poster pushes the same button. I guess the marketers know just the audience they’re going for.
A press conference has launched The Wolverine to the Australian media, and several outlets from down under have come back with interesting reports.
- LeBron James May Reboot Friday the 13th Film Franchise - October 22, 2018
- Emma Watts Will Lead 20th Century Fox Film in the Disney Era - October 18, 2018
- Happy! Season 2: Making Easter Great Again with Weird Al and More Morrison Magic - October 6, 2018
- Mile High Pedigree Planet Comics Run Coming To ComicConnect Event Auction Beginning November 12 - October 5, 2018
- Batman 1839, Part 1: Mad Men of Gotham - September 18, 2018