Closing in on the one year mark and various aspects of the New 52 continue to hit trending topics. I imagine Zero Month will soon set off a few fresh talking points as well.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
Tomorrow sees the launch of Green Lantern #11, the beginning of…
“I will be close behind.”
And you thought Batman Inc continuity was confusing. From Batman #1 and from Scott Lobdell talking about Teen Titans #0 at San Diego Comic Con…
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
Thanks to Daniel Heard…
Douglas Aarniokoski’s Nurse has been marketed as a pretty sleazy exploitation picture all along the way. The new, strongly not safe for work poster pushes the same button. I guess the marketers know just the audience they’re going for.
A press conference has launched The Wolverine to the Australian media, and several outlets from down under have come back with interesting reports.
- Trump’s Biggest Media Play Yet? Disney, Fox, Warner Bros., Universal’s Problems Have Just Begun - February 14, 2018
- Deadpool 2 Trailer: Meet Cable - February 7, 2018
- CGC Insider #12 – Ink Transfer and Color Rub - January 4, 2018
- 2017 Collectibles Countdown #2: Funko Hunting - December 31, 2017
- 2017 Toys Countdown #3: The Toys That Made Us Is Already My Favorite Netflix Series - December 31, 2017