Tomorrow sees the launch of Green Lantern #11, the beginning of the new Black Hand story, in which our grave-robbing ne’er do well returns to cause all sorts of mischief, sending Sinestro and Hal Jordan on a mission to recapture him.
Naturally I was in time to download it last week when it was made accidentally available (and there are a couple of Mark Waidish moments in the Guided view on ComiXology which are worth checking out as well).
But during that mission, they get a glimpse of the future. Including a certain Kick Ass-Green Lantern crossed fellow who we last saw in the Free Comic Book Day glimpse of the future.
Could he be part of the Third Army? The one that follows both the Manhunters and the Green Lantern?
- Jason Aaron and Sara Pichelli’s Avengers for Free Comic Book Day 2018 - February 21, 2018
- All the Image Expo 2018 Announcements and All the Art in One Place - February 21, 2018
- Sam and Twitch Get a New Comic, True Detectives, at #ImageExpo - February 21, 2018
- Confirmed: Image Comics Will Publish All the Millarworld Netflix Comics Too - February 21, 2018
- Gerry Duggan and John McCrea’s Dead Rabbit from #ImageExpo - February 21, 2018