Tomorrow sees the launch of Green Lantern #11, the beginning of the new Black Hand story, in which our grave-robbing ne’er do well returns to cause all sorts of mischief, sending Sinestro and Hal Jordan on a mission to recapture him.
Naturally I was in time to download it last week when it was made accidentally available (and there are a couple of Mark Waidish moments in the Guided view on ComiXology which are worth checking out as well).
But during that mission, they get a glimpse of the future. Including a certain Kick Ass-Green Lantern crossed fellow who we last saw in the Free Comic Book Day glimpse of the future.
Could he be part of the Third Army? The one that follows both the Manhunters and the Green Lantern?
- Dark Horse Comics Liquidates 48 Conan Collections - October 22, 2018
- Will Bunker Come to Titans TV Season 2? - October 22, 2018
- Warren Ellis Tells You What to Expect in Castlevania Season 2 From Netflix - October 22, 2018
- DC Comics’ Reboot of Books Of Magic This Week - October 22, 2018
- First Review: The Green Lantern #1 by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp – From 2000AD to Preacher? - October 22, 2018