Tomorrow sees the launch of Green Lantern #11, the beginning of the new Black Hand story, in which our grave-robbing ne’er do well returns to cause all sorts of mischief, sending Sinestro and Hal Jordan on a mission to recapture him.
Naturally I was in time to download it last week when it was made accidentally available (and there are a couple of Mark Waidish moments in the Guided view on ComiXology which are worth checking out as well).
But during that mission, they get a glimpse of the future. Including a certain Kick Ass-Green Lantern crossed fellow who we last saw in the Free Comic Book Day glimpse of the future.
Could he be part of the Third Army? The one that follows both the Manhunters and the Green Lantern?
- Doctor Strange, Deadpool, Immortal Hulk, Tony Stark Iron Man All Sell Out First Issues - May 27, 2018
- Bleeding Cool Bestseller List – 27th May 2018 – Everyone Loves Josh Middleton - May 27, 2018
- Stan Lee Seen to Support Elon Musk’s Pravda on Twitter - May 27, 2018
- Thunderbolt and Lightning, Very, Very Frightening at MCM London Comic Con Tonight - May 26, 2018
- What Might Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp’s Green Lantern Be Like? - May 26, 2018