Tomorrow sees the launch of Green Lantern #11, the beginning of the new Black Hand story, in which our grave-robbing ne’er do well returns to cause all sorts of mischief, sending Sinestro and Hal Jordan on a mission to recapture him.
Naturally I was in time to download it last week when it was made accidentally available (and there are a couple of Mark Waidish moments in the Guided view on ComiXology which are worth checking out as well).
But during that mission, they get a glimpse of the future. Including a certain Kick Ass-Green Lantern crossed fellow who we last saw in the Free Comic Book Day glimpse of the future.
Could he be part of the Third Army? The one that follows both the Manhunters and the Green Lantern?
- Former IDW Executive Hires Attorney Lisa Bloom - August 13, 2018
- Mark Waid Gets a New Rap Song About Him, Courtesy of Nocando - August 13, 2018
- Dark Horse to Publish the Art of How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World - August 13, 2018
- C.B. Cebulski Meets John Byrne – Discussing Marvel Comics Publishing X-Men: Elsewhen? - August 13, 2018
- One Hazardous Tale of a Kid Getting the Graphic Novel They Wanted - August 13, 2018