In light of the recent events in Aurora, and in consideration of the victims and the families of the shootings, DC Comics has decided to postpone the release of the third issue of Batman Incorporated because the comic contains “content that may be perceived as insensitive in light of recent events”. They are asking any retailers who do receive copies not to put them out for sale.
The comic was originally intended to go on sale on July 25th. The sale date has now been postponed until August the 22nd.
- Rednecks And YouTube - March 27, 2017
- Venom #6 1:1000 McFarlane Variant On Sale For $2499 (UPDATE) - March 27, 2017
- Gemini – The Trump-Punching Comics Publisher With A Former CEO In Jail, Charged With Theft And Fraud - March 27, 2017
- Archie Comics Trademarks “Bethead” And “Bughead”, For Betty/Jughead Romance - March 27, 2017
- Reginald Hudlin Blames DC Comics For Milestone 2.0 Delay - March 27, 2017