In light of the recent events in Aurora, and in consideration of the victims and the families of the shootings, DC Comics has decided to postpone the release of the third issue of Batman Incorporated because the comic contains “content that may be perceived as insensitive in light of recent events”. They are asking any retailers who do receive copies not to put them out for sale.
The comic was originally intended to go on sale on July 25th. The sale date has now been postponed until August the 22nd.
- Comic Store in Your Future: Friday Nights Aren’t Magic Anymore - February 25, 2018
- Lying in the Gutters: It’s February 25th, 2018 – Do You Know Where the Super Sons Are? - February 25, 2018
- A Comic Con with Only Comic Talent in a Mall for Free? Why Not? - February 25, 2018
- Yes, Comics Can Break Your Heart… but They Can Mend It, Too - February 25, 2018
- Trekker: Thirty Years and Counting on the Trail with Mercy St. Clair - February 25, 2018