Time for Archie to hit the political controversy of the age full on.
In an election year, when the bankers and businessmen are portrayed as both angels and demons, with neither side giving an inch, it’s time for Archie to make his choice when Occupy comes to Riverdale. The 99% or 1%? Unfettered capitalism vs social democratic? Betty or Veronica? It’s the same question.
Out on Wednesday. Archie #635 by Alex Segura and Gisele for $2.99. Here’s an exclusive preview to Bleeding Cool.
- How Mike Baron Channelled Bruce Lee, Paul Gulacy And Jim Steranko For Q-Ball – Thanks To Barry McClain - November 20, 2017
- Alex De Campi’s Weekly Twisted Romance Anthology For February From Image Comics - November 20, 2017
- What Will Loot Crate Be Giving You For Christmas? And What Will You Be Giving Everyone Else? EXPLORE And STAR WARS - November 20, 2017
- Over 70 Cosplay Shots From Anime NYC In New York City (Hence The Name) This Weekend - November 20, 2017
- Simon Myers Looks To The Future With Doctor Who Comics Original Art On eBay - November 20, 2017