Time for Archie to hit the political controversy of the age full on.
In an election year, when the bankers and businessmen are portrayed as both angels and demons, with neither side giving an inch, it’s time for Archie to make his choice when Occupy comes to Riverdale. The 99% or 1%? Unfettered capitalism vs social democratic? Betty or Veronica? It’s the same question.
Out on Wednesday. Archie #635 by Alex Segura and Gisele for $2.99. Here’s an exclusive preview to Bleeding Cool.
- Avengers #675 Begins Weekly Avengers Story For 2018, No Surrender, With Mark Waid, Al Ewing, Jim Zub, Pepe Larraz, Kim Jacinto And Paco Medina - September 25, 2017
- Mindless Speculation About Where Marvel Legacy Revelations May Lead - September 25, 2017
- Artist David Marquez Spotlighted At Rose City Comic Con - September 25, 2017
- Is Mark Millar Putting Flash Gordon Back Into Starlight? - September 25, 2017
- Talking With Skottie Young: “I Think It’s Amazing I’m Known At All” - September 25, 2017