Sometime this week, I don’t know where, I don’t know when, Dave Elliott will relaunch A1. For the fourth (I think) time.
Originally spinning out of Dave’s time at Quality Communications working on Warrior, he and Garry Leach created Atomeka, to publish A1, containing the creator owned work of Alan Moore, Garry Leach, Brian Bolland, Warren Ellis, Steve Pugh, Ted McKeever, Neil Gaiman, Dave McKean, Phil Winslade and many more, in a series of much-loved volumes.
It then made the move to Marvel’s Epic Comics, where it absorbed more American creators such as Kyle Baker and Evan Dorkin.
It then had a brief revival with Keith Giffen and Ross Richie in a sort of proto-Boom! Studios fashion, with new volumes and an attempt to republish the forgotten stepchild of Warrior, Alan Moore and Steve Parkhouse’s sitcomic The Bojeffries Saga.
And now it’s coming back for another time, without the burden of print. A1 #0 will be somewhere this week, with a full #1 being digitally published in October.
- Star Trek: Discovery Will Feature A Same-Sex Couple Among The Officers (VIDEO) - July 22, 2017
- Video: Colin Baker Talks Jodie Whittaker, The 13th Doctor, At San Diego Comic-Con - July 22, 2017
- Hasbro Star Wars Toy Line Unveils Rey, Leia, Padme, And More Female Character Releases - July 22, 2017
- Photos From The Warner Bros. DC Comics Movie Presentation - July 22, 2017
- Least-Surprising SDCC News: Wonder Woman 2 Is Confirmed - July 22, 2017