The Third Army being teased in the Green Lantern books and making up that rather nice triptych image?
According to Geoff Johns at the DC panel at San Diego Comic Con earlier today, in what appeared to be a bit of a slip, it will involve the Fall Of Guy Gardner.
That shouldn’t take too much, should it? One punch…?
The Third Army will also tie in to the end of Emerald Twilight, where the Guardians released Sinestro to kill Hal Jordan.
We also learned that the red and black fellow in Earth Two is one Terry Sloane, better known to us as Mister Terrific. And Earth 2 will be choosing its very different avatar of the Red to join the Green Lantern and the Grey Solomon Grudy…
- J Michael Straczynski On The Importance – Or Not – Of Superman’s Red Shorts - January 16, 2017
- Clone Conspiracy #4 Goes Back To Amazing Fantasy #15 – But Not Quite In The Way You MightThink - January 16, 2017
- How Jason Fabok’s Watchmen Covers For Batman And Flash In April Came About… - January 16, 2017
- Unfollow And Clean Room: Season One End With #18 – More Frankensteining DC Solicits For April 2016 As $3.99 Is The New $2.99 - January 16, 2017
- Jessica Jones Meets Roger Rabbit – Black Cloud #1, Out This April, From Jason Latour, Ivan Brandon, Greg Finkle, Matt Wilson And Image Comics - January 16, 2017