When DC relaunched their comics, they did it all in one month. Marvel are going to stretch it out for a full five months.
The new Entertainment Weekly, as well as confirming Bleeding Cool’s report that the relaunch would be called Marvel NOW!, provides details of how the relaunch is going to work. Specifically that one book will be launched or relaunched every week from October through to February 2013, totalling twenty-two titles, beginning with the previously reported Uncanny Avengers and including Avengers, All New X-Men and a number of titles, presumably, our Marvel NOW! Rumour Checklist.
We’ve seen how characters look to be completely redesigned, teams changed and titles amended. However it is worth reminding readers that, unlike DC’s reboot, the continuity will not be rebooted…
Catch up on all of our Marvel NOW! coverage right here.
- Speculator Corner – Grass Kings #1 Heats Up Ahead Of #2 Shipping - March 30, 2017
- Marvel Comics Brings Back “Buy Physical, Get Digital” Codes – But Only If You Ask Nicely - March 30, 2017
- Amazon Won’t Sell You Saga #43 For 25 Cents But They Will Give You Discount On Saga #44 - March 30, 2017
- No Place Like Comics For Angelo Tirotto - March 30, 2017
- Tony Isabella Is Against A Black Lightning/Static Shock Crossover - March 30, 2017