When DC relaunched their comics, they did it all in one month. Marvel are going to stretch it out for a full five months.
The new Entertainment Weekly, as well as confirming Bleeding Cool’s report that the relaunch would be called Marvel NOW!, provides details of how the relaunch is going to work. Specifically that one book will be launched or relaunched every week from October through to February 2013, totalling twenty-two titles, beginning with the previously reported Uncanny Avengers and including Avengers, All New X-Men and a number of titles, presumably, our Marvel NOW! Rumour Checklist.
We’ve seen how characters look to be completely redesigned, teams changed and titles amended. However it is worth reminding readers that, unlike DC’s reboot, the continuity will not be rebooted…
Catch up on all of our Marvel NOW! coverage right here.
- Cult Classic: Return to Whisper #1 Out This Week… for the Very First Time - February 24, 2018
- Matthew Rosenberg to Write New Multiple Man Comic for Marvel? - February 24, 2018
- 9 Exclusive Retailer Covers from Marvel for April 2018 - February 24, 2018
- Filip Sablik and Ross Richie Address ComicsPRO on BOOM! Studios as a Premier Publisher at Diamond - February 23, 2018
- Publishing Dates for DC Zoom and DC Ink Titles Locked Down - February 23, 2018