When DC relaunched their comics, they did it all in one month. Marvel are going to stretch it out for a full five months.
The new Entertainment Weekly, as well as confirming Bleeding Cool’s report that the relaunch would be called Marvel NOW!, provides details of how the relaunch is going to work. Specifically that one book will be launched or relaunched every week from October through to February 2013, totalling twenty-two titles, beginning with the previously reported Uncanny Avengers and including Avengers, All New X-Men and a number of titles, presumably, our Marvel NOW! Rumour Checklist.
We’ve seen how characters look to be completely redesigned, teams changed and titles amended. However it is worth reminding readers that, unlike DC’s reboot, the continuity will not be rebooted…
Catch up on all of our Marvel NOW! coverage right here.
- The First 400 DC Comics Collections Being Semi-Liquidated To Retailers - November 20, 2017
- How Mike Baron Channelled Bruce Lee, Paul Gulacy And Jim Steranko For Q-Ball – Thanks To Barry McClain - November 20, 2017
- Alex De Campi’s Weekly Twisted Romance Anthology For February From Image Comics - November 20, 2017
- What Will Loot Crate Be Giving You For Christmas? And What Will You Be Giving Everyone Else? EXPLORE And STAR WARS - November 20, 2017
- Over 70 Cosplay Shots From Anime NYC In New York City (Hence The Name) This Weekend - November 20, 2017