When DC relaunched their comics, they did it all in one month. Marvel are going to stretch it out for a full five months.
The new Entertainment Weekly, as well as confirming Bleeding Cool’s report that the relaunch would be called Marvel NOW!, provides details of how the relaunch is going to work. Specifically that one book will be launched or relaunched every week from October through to February 2013, totalling twenty-two titles, beginning with the previously reported Uncanny Avengers and including Avengers, All New X-Men and a number of titles, presumably, our Marvel NOW! Rumour Checklist.
We’ve seen how characters look to be completely redesigned, teams changed and titles amended. However it is worth reminding readers that, unlike DC’s reboot, the continuity will not be rebooted…
Catch up on all of our Marvel NOW! coverage right here.
- J. Scott Campbell Art for Upcoming X-Men Black Magneto Comic to Be Announced at San Diego - July 16, 2018
- Hellboy Celebrates 25 Years of San Diego Comic-Cons - July 16, 2018
- Valiant Fans Express Financial Worries Over Chinese Owners DMG Entertainment - July 16, 2018
- Duncan Jones’s Comic Book Movie Confirmed: Rogue Trooper of 2000AD - July 16, 2018
- Amazon Prime Day Hits the UK – Here Are Some Deals to Keep Your Eye On - July 16, 2018