When DC relaunched their comics, they did it all in one month. Marvel are going to stretch it out for a full five months.
The new Entertainment Weekly, as well as confirming Bleeding Cool’s report that the relaunch would be called Marvel NOW!, provides details of how the relaunch is going to work. Specifically that one book will be launched or relaunched every week from October through to February 2013, totalling twenty-two titles, beginning with the previously reported Uncanny Avengers and including Avengers, All New X-Men and a number of titles, presumably, our Marvel NOW! Rumour Checklist.
We’ve seen how characters look to be completely redesigned, teams changed and titles amended. However it is worth reminding readers that, unlike DC’s reboot, the continuity will not be rebooted…
Catch up on all of our Marvel NOW! coverage right here.
- Ben Caldwell Gives Us the Prez/Infinity War Crossover Denied Us - May 20, 2018
- Super Sons to Relaunch in August with a New #1 by Peter Tomasi - May 19, 2018
- Immortal Hulk #1 Retailer Variants from Golden Apple and AOD Collectables - May 19, 2018
- Today I Came Upon Philip Zec’s Most Famous Political Cartoons - May 19, 2018
- Andy Warhol and Ramones Graphic Novels to be Published by SelfMadeHero - May 19, 2018