When DC relaunched their comics, they did it all in one month. Marvel are going to stretch it out for a full five months.
The new Entertainment Weekly, as well as confirming Bleeding Cool’s report that the relaunch would be called Marvel NOW!, provides details of how the relaunch is going to work. Specifically that one book will be launched or relaunched every week from October through to February 2013, totalling twenty-two titles, beginning with the previously reported Uncanny Avengers and including Avengers, All New X-Men and a number of titles, presumably, our Marvel NOW! Rumour Checklist.
We’ve seen how characters look to be completely redesigned, teams changed and titles amended. However it is worth reminding readers that, unlike DC’s reboot, the continuity will not be rebooted…
Catch up on all of our Marvel NOW! coverage right here.
- Jim Lee Has Told His Origin Story So Much That He Let Fans at #WonderCon 2018 Tell It Instead - March 24, 2018
- At This Very Moment, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers Fans Are Crying at #WonderCon, and It’s All Boom’s Fault - March 24, 2018
- Domino is Like Birds of Prey, but Sexier and Dirtier – Gail Simone Spotlight Panel at Wondercon #2018 - March 24, 2018
- Expect Voyager’s Story to Continue in Quicksilver: No Surrender – Mark Waid Spotlight at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018
- Spider-Gwen vs. Venom in New Marvel Funko Animated Short at #WonderCon 2018 - March 24, 2018