When DC relaunched their comics, they did it all in one month. Marvel are going to stretch it out for a full five months.
The new Entertainment Weekly, as well as confirming Bleeding Cool’s report that the relaunch would be called Marvel NOW!, provides details of how the relaunch is going to work. Specifically that one book will be launched or relaunched every week from October through to February 2013, totalling twenty-two titles, beginning with the previously reported Uncanny Avengers and including Avengers, All New X-Men and a number of titles, presumably, our Marvel NOW! Rumour Checklist.
We’ve seen how characters look to be completely redesigned, teams changed and titles amended. However it is worth reminding readers that, unlike DC’s reboot, the continuity will not be rebooted…
Catch up on all of our Marvel NOW! coverage right here.
- What Happens In Batman #24 That Will Change Batman From #25 Onward? - May 29, 2017
- For Memorial Day, Sam Glanzman Remembers - May 29, 2017
- Update: What Comic Art Scammer Josh Hoopes Looks Like Today - May 29, 2017
- So… What Happens To Teen Titans In September? - May 29, 2017
- A Final 51 Shots Of Phoenix Comicon Cosplay From Sunday… - May 29, 2017