When DC relaunched their comics, they did it all in one month. Marvel are going to stretch it out for a full five months.
The new Entertainment Weekly, as well as confirming Bleeding Cool’s report that the relaunch would be called Marvel NOW!, provides details of how the relaunch is going to work. Specifically that one book will be launched or relaunched every week from October through to February 2013, totalling twenty-two titles, beginning with the previously reported Uncanny Avengers and including Avengers, All New X-Men and a number of titles, presumably, our Marvel NOW! Rumour Checklist.
We’ve seen how characters look to be completely redesigned, teams changed and titles amended. However it is worth reminding readers that, unlike DC’s reboot, the continuity will not be rebooted…
Catch up on all of our Marvel NOW! coverage right here.
- Valiant’s Quantum and Woody! #1 Gets a Very, Very Exclusive Second Printing for the CBLDF - December 18, 2017
- Hawkman’s Ultimate Weapon: The Claw of Horus - December 18, 2017
- Top 300 Comics and Graphic Novel Sales for November 2017 - December 18, 2017
- Separated At Birth: Mister Miracle #5 and Hawkeye - December 18, 2017
- New Fighting American Series for March 2018 from Gordon Rennie, Andy Tong and Jerry Ordway - December 18, 2017