When DC relaunched their comics, they did it all in one month. Marvel are going to stretch it out for a full five months.
The new Entertainment Weekly, as well as confirming Bleeding Cool’s report that the relaunch would be called Marvel NOW!, provides details of how the relaunch is going to work. Specifically that one book will be launched or relaunched every week from October through to February 2013, totalling twenty-two titles, beginning with the previously reported Uncanny Avengers and including Avengers, All New X-Men and a number of titles, presumably, our Marvel NOW! Rumour Checklist.
We’ve seen how characters look to be completely redesigned, teams changed and titles amended. However it is worth reminding readers that, unlike DC’s reboot, the continuity will not be rebooted…
Catch up on all of our Marvel NOW! coverage right here.
- LEAKED: The Doomsday Clock Lenticular Cover Shows The Trinity, Via Rorschach’s Face - August 21, 2017
- Everything We Know About Marvel Comics Solicitations In November 2017 So Far - August 21, 2017
- Everything We Know About DC Comics Solicitations In November 2017 So Far - August 21, 2017
- Tim Seeley And Priscilla Petraites Launch Their Brilliant Trash In AfterShock Comics’ November 2017 Solicits - August 21, 2017
- Five Hot Comics – And One To Watch – August 2017 - August 21, 2017