This is an anatomy of a rumour.
Back in February, we heard that after Avengers Vs X-Men, Brian Bendis would be moving to the X-Books. Writing the X-Men and Uncanny X-Men books, even.
We also heard more recently that Stuart Immonen would be drawing a bi-weekly comic for Marvel.
But the latest rumour, from a well connected, but new source, indicates that these may be two halves of the same story.
That Bendis may actually be writing a bi-weekly X-Men book, with switching artists on the book. Including Stuart Immonen. And possibly, as mentiioned in that earlier version, Brandon Peterson and Leinil Yu.
Basically rumours are breeding and having little baby rumours of their own…
The truth? Well that’s for another day. Maybe a Friday.
Original photo by Seth Kushner, from Leaping Tall Buildings: The Origins Of American Comics.
- Diamond Says X-O Manowar #1 Was 10th Bestselling Comic In March, Not 12th As Previously Reported - July 24, 2017
- Marvel Comics To Publish Sampler Volume For Star Wars Reads Day In October - July 24, 2017
- Zack Kaplan And Andrea Mutti’s New Comic ‘Port Of Earth’ Coming From Image Comics In November - July 24, 2017
- DC Comics To Run TV Ads For ‘Dark Knight III: The Master Race’ Collection For The Holidays - July 24, 2017
- Details On How Harley Quinn Will Take Over Batman Day In September - July 24, 2017