This is an anatomy of a rumour.
Back in February, we heard that after Avengers Vs X-Men, Brian Bendis would be moving to the X-Books. Writing the X-Men and Uncanny X-Men books, even.
We also heard more recently that Stuart Immonen would be drawing a bi-weekly comic for Marvel.
But the latest rumour, from a well connected, but new source, indicates that these may be two halves of the same story.
That Bendis may actually be writing a bi-weekly X-Men book, with switching artists on the book. Including Stuart Immonen. And possibly, as mentiioned in that earlier version, Brandon Peterson and Leinil Yu.
Basically rumours are breeding and having little baby rumours of their own…
The truth? Well that’s for another day. Maybe a Friday.
Original photo by Seth Kushner, from Leaping Tall Buildings: The Origins Of American Comics.
- Just Five Exclusive Retailer Cover Variants From Marvel Again for July – X-Men, Deadpool, Guardians, Spider-Men And Secret Empire - April 28, 2017
- The Fate Of Kieron Gillen And Jamie McKelvie In Skottie Young’s I Hate Image Comics For Free Comic Book Day (SPOILERS) - April 28, 2017
- As Marvel Sends Outs Corrected Printing Of Secret Empire #0, #6 Increases In Size - April 28, 2017
- James Cameron’s Avatar Comic For Free Comic Book Day Shows You What Happened After Jake Jumped Toruk Makto - April 28, 2017
- Marvel Bumps Up Their “True Believers” $1 Spider-Man Reprints Ahead Of Spider-Man Homecoming - April 28, 2017