An upcoming film? A major cosmic comic event? Trademark searches are coming up Guardians of the Galaxy, it seems: Marvel Comics have just filed eleven new trademark applications for GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY covering everything from jewelery to beverages to furniture to cosmetics. The applications cover International Classes 3, 14, 16, 20, 24, 29, 30, 32, 35, 41, 42, and also include computer games, fabrics, foods, paper goods, entertainment and internet services, and even retail store services.
Most-Read Comic Stories Today:
It seems that in October it is finally happening. The moment… has been prepared for. The end of times. The Ultron War…
an advance look at Batman Earth One by Geoff Johns and Gary Frank. Including this revalatory question…
It’s rumoured there will be a film. It’s rumoured there will be a Brian Bendis comic book after Avengers Vs X-Men.
Most-Read TV/Film Stories Today:
The first episode of the next series of Doctor Who is, as has become customary, set for a preview screening at the BFI ahead of its TV premiere. On the occasion of this being announced, the BBC have also revealed the title of the episode and made me do a “Whooo” noise.
Here’s a beautiful still of Gemma Arterton in Byzantium, one of my most keenly anticipated films of the year. It comes from the Facebook page of West End films. I was prompted to go looking for it when Shock Til You Drop published a cropped version from West End’s website.
Seth Grahame-Smith is the creator of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter, author of the original novel and credited writer of the feature film. Yesterday, I shared his illuminating comments on that picture and how it ended up coming together in just the way that it did.
- Starting Today: CGC Insider – Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Comic Book Grading, And More - January 19, 2017
- The Rock Talks #BlackAdam And The Entire DCU: “Hope, Optimism & FUN… Prepare Yourselves DC Universe” - January 11, 2017
- Alien: Covenant Short Teaser Starts Unwrapping Your Christmas Present A Day Early - December 24, 2016
- Milwaukee Bucks Owner Marc Lasry Sells Wonder Woman #1 CGC 9.0 ‘Solicitation Copy’ For Record $291,100 - December 14, 2016
- Transformers: The Last Knight Poster – What… Has Happened To Bumblebee? - December 13, 2016